Overview setup

monkeyslapper
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

monkeyslapper

Just a question, of writing an overview for my videos. Is there a way to control the way the overview would look like??? here is an example of what my overview looks like in the server. when its display in the emby webpage or kodi its complete different no break or sorts on the page so it seems to be a continous run off...

*** what I want to look like... 

33 Minute Butt Lift Workout - Butt Toning Exercises

DIFFICULTY: 3
CALORIE BURN: 310 to 410
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Dumbbell
WORKOUT TYPE: Barre, Toning

The butt is a group of muscles that can very much be reshaped and firmed according to your liking.
The glutes are comprised of three different muscles (maximus, minimus, and medius). If you spend a lot of your day sitting on this particularly large muscle group, you will find that it begins to go soft, and lose it’s shape. Because it is a large and heavy muscle, it may even begin to sag without regular exercise.

*** how its comes out in the emby webpage or kodi.

33 Minute Butt Lift Workout - Butt Toning Exercises DIFFICULTY: 3 CALORIE BURN: 310 to 410 EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Dumbbell WORKOUT TYPE: Barre, Toning The butt is a group of muscles that can very much be reshaped and firmed according to your liking. The glutes are comprised of three different muscles (maximus, minimus, and medius). If you spend a lot of your day sitting on this particularly large muscle group, you will find that it begins to go soft, and lose it’s shape. Because it is a large and heavy muscle, it may even begin to sag without regular exercise.

Thanks

monkeyslapper

• Solution

You can try using html tags (
).  That may work in the web browser and some of the mobile apps.

• Like 3

monkeyslapper

Works GREAT! Thanks... Not so well with the KODI plugin though. I am sure to talk to KODI pluggin peeps