Change email address

aspdend

aspdend

When I signed up to Emby some time ago - I used a hotmail address - however I rarely use that address now and want to change it to a different email address. The same address was used for paypal and that paypal account was used to pay for Emby goodies. I have tried to change the email address on paypal but it will only add the googlemail account I want to use, not delete the hotmail address and paypal are being pretty useless in helping me out.

Is it possible to change the email address that I am registered with please?

As far as the forum is concerned, you can change it in your profile in here.  That will take care of Emby Connect as well.

As for PayPal, just be sure you mark the new address as your primary one and that will take care of it.  If you lose your Supporter Key in the future, just be sure and remember what email it was originally tied to and then we can look it up for you.  If you purchase something else (not that likely anymore since there are very few things other than the supporter now) you will get a new key though and you can then just transfer the old key to the new one and forget about it.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...