Gamebrowser

shaefurr

shaefurr

So Red, now that the android client is out, any plans in the future for anything with GB? (specifically with windows games)

I loved how they used to launch off the shortcuts, and while the new method works great, its just a bit more work when you have 100+ PC games. But my only real request is just getting them to work in MBT. Pretty please :D

I assume this is your area for the plug-in, but maybe its related to MBT/Luke.

Also on an MBT note, the force close button still leaves all my emulators open in the task manager, sometimes with audio playing while back in MBT. I think I asked about this before, but is there some way to just have the close command be alt+f4 or something? It's not an issue with me since I keep alt+f4 bound on xpadder with my controller, so I just dont use the force stop feature and all my emulators work perfectly exiting back to MBT.

Redshirt

Unfortunately PC games can't operate the way they used to because there is no guarantee that the server and client are on the same machine, n fact in this community it's more likely they aren't. GB integration into MBT is purely in Luke's hands unless he gets help from another developer.

shaefurr

Oh well that makes sense, I stream a lot of games too so I see why that wouldnt work now. Thanks :)

it does send a close window command to the emulator process, but if it doesn't close it then uses a brute force kill

Xzener

Would it be possible to integrate the app with our phone/tablet games?? For example Angry Birds, Plants Vs Zombies etc.

Redshirt

I'd be lying if I said the thought hasn't crossed my mind. We'll have to see where it all goes.