Feature Request: Easy OSD access

Starkadius

Starkadius

These aren't mockups, this is what the current internal version of MBT looks like at the moment.

Wooow! Looking great! Is that icon on the right of the "T" a volume control or for audio selection? Assuming there will be an audio selection option which is particularly useful for switching dubs in anime ;).

It is the audio track selection. Could probably do with better icons for that and chapters, but suitable vector graphics are not so easy to come by.

swhitmore

How about this?

54b57c88621eb_MBTOSDDark.jpg

54b57c9cab1b1_MBTOSDLight.jpg

These aren't mockups, this is what the current internal version of MBT looks like at the moment.

Hard to tell without looking at it on my TV, but those icons look like they will be very difficult to see. Same with the green text on the white background. Was there anything wrong with the old ones? I kind of like them more.

528a23ce15557_mbt4.png

Edited by swhitmore

djonnie

Really like the integration of the subtitle selection in the gui. When will this version be available for download for non-devs?

Once I've finished the OSD and worked out a few crashing bugs, I'll put a version up for download that people can try. It won't be part of the normal auto-update process, as there will still be things missing and/or unstable.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...