mce launcher

Htpc0

jasonmcroy

I used Media Center Themer to create a custom menu strip that opens MBT from MCE without using any other tool.You just create a custom strip per Patchou's instructions with an icon that uses the exe file for MBT. 

swhitmore

I used Media Center Themer to create a custom menu strip that opens MBT from MCE without using any other tool.You just create a custom strip per Patchou's instructions with an icon that uses the exe file for MBT. 

Does that tool give you the open to close and return to WMC via the green button though?

jasonmcroy

Not that I am aware of. I don't use an MCE type remote though. I am using the flirc usb device with a universal remote. After I have gone into MBT from the menu item in MCE and I am ready to go back to MCE I just use the button I set up as Alt + F4 which closes MBT and I am then back in MCE again.

swhitmore

Not that I am aware of. I don't use an MCE type remote though. I am using the flirc usb device with a universal remote. After I have gone into MBT from the menu item in MCE and I am ready to go back to MCE I just use the button I set up as Alt + F4 which closes MBT and I am then back in MCE again.

Ah fair enough. The main reason I use ReLaunch is for the auto quit and return to WMC.

christoph86

Ah fair enough. The main reason I use ReLaunch is for the auto quit and return to WMC.

I tried setting up using theater in ReLaunch, but when I hit theater in WMC it launches into a black screen and I can't do anything.  I set it up the same way you had it in your screenshot in the other thread, but something is up with it.  I basically have to alt tab delete and end the process through task manager.  Theater works fine running it by itself.  I also added one of the premade youtube launcher already in the relaunch program and it does the exact same thing.  I'm using ReLaunch 203.  Any ideas?

Edited by christoph86