Error fixing Metadata

moviemadnessman

moviemadnessman

This problem is two-fold:

1. I guess this would be for ebr, but I've noticed that in recent official releases of the emby server, the Auto Box Sets plugin (1.0.0.7) seems to be having minor issues.  I couldn't pinpoint a problem to it directly until the past few days, when "The Day The Earth Stood Still" collection appeared, but it was (and is) in Deutch (my server language is English).  I checked on Themoviedb.com and found they did not have an english translation, so I corrected that, then deleted that collection from my server and refreshed.  It still pulled down the dutch information for that box set https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/343738-der-tag-an-dem-die-erde-still-stand-filmreihe, and so it seems as though the box set plugin is not pulling from default language as indicated, but simply from the url, which as you can see, is in Deutch.

2. The second problem relates, but some of my movies in the past few server builds have been losing their metadata during server scans, notably, the collection ID metadata.  It seems to vary which collections and which movie will lose this information, but lately it appears to be the 3rd movie in a collection (Back to the Future lost Part 3, Beverly Hills Cop lost the 3rd one, Harry Potter lost the 5th one) as examples.  Further, I have been unable to force the server to rescan for the collection ids (tried manually doing a scan media, and also went to the metadata manager and selected advanced edit on the movies tab and tried with both "missing" and "all" parameters selected.  I'm unsure what is causing this to happen, but I know the movies that are no longer in collections do have correct collection tags on themoviedb.com, so I'm unsure if it's a change on their end, or an unexpected bug in the recent official server builds (I am on 3.0.5641.4).

I restarted my server and let it startup, then I ran the metadata manager>Movies>Advanced Refresh>Refresh all.  Attached is my server log (also, I noticed that even after 4 hours, the swirling blue circle was still present on my screen).

server-63570863134.zip

Happy2Play

For your first issue since you made the change on there site today it can take up to 3-5 days for the api to be updated.  The website will reflect the change instantly.  This is normal.  I haven't found it yet but I imagine they have something like Fanart.tv

Requests to fanart without a personal API key return results that were approved over 7 days ago. With a personal API key that drops to 48 hours and if you are also a fanart VIP member that will further drop to around 10 minutes.