Kodi Script Error on Library sync

chrigg

chrigg

I've got a problem with my Pi and the Kody App. It recognises the  server but when it updates the Library it barely comes to 7 of 127 movies and then get a script error. 

Kodi Openelec 5.95.2

Emby App 1.0.14

Server:Linux openmediavault 3.2.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.2.68-1+deb7u1 i686 GNU/Linux

Emby Server: 3.0.5641.5

kodi.log

Angelblue05

Disable auto add image to cache under emby for kodi add-on settings > sync option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Yes, we will have a fix coming for the next version. Thank you for reporting :) It helped us pinpoint the source of the problem.

• Like 1

jurmb84

I also am using OSMC and have the same issue... was getting ready to post my logs when I saw this post... As a workaround, I had turned off caching of images on sync and lauched the addon and used "Cache all images to Kodi texture cache" and that caused OSMC to show me the frowny face and restart... I didn't have full debug on when I did that and used texturecache.py to pull everything else in... (I can redo it to get the error if needed)...

My questions are, will the fix that will be posted above:

1. Allow me to turn on "Auto add images to the Kodi texture cache" and not have to use texturecache.py or "Cache all images to Kodi texture cache"?
  2. If I still have to manually cache will the above fix also fix the "Cache all images to Kodi texture cache" procedure?

Awesome, Awesome addon... Thanx all for the hard work!!!

Edited by jurmb84

e123enitan

Will it work if I copy Thumbnail and Texture.db folders from one Open Elec to another, it could save syn time considerable especially when one have a large libary movies and TV shows ;) apololy if this a silly question.

Thanks

Angelblue05

Yes it is. I'll push a new beta version shortly to fix image caching and other minor things. Thanks for your patience. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jurmb84

Awesome!!! You guys are the best!!! Your hard work is greatly appreciated!!!  :lol: