iPad Teaser

steelman1991

cucciolina

I'm interested too, i use the app almost every day on my iPhone and iPad. Mediabrowser it's the only app that works perfectly with my hdmi dongle iPush

I really love watching my tv series on my old Tv in bedroom and now i can! Thank you for your work guys

• 2 weeks later...
CustOM_20

I would also be a beta tester, I only have apple stuff and love the mediabrowser app on my iPhone 5S, can´t wait for the iPad app.

• Like 1

swhitmore

Very nice mate. Can't wait! My wife uses an iPad and will be very happy.

• Like 1

Bigvat

Can't wait for this! :D 

Excellent work, I am so impressed with the direction MediaBrowser is going in. Keep up the hard work I know you have full time jobs and doing this purely for our enjoyment! 

I eagerly wait for the day when I no longer need my Xbox for media and rely solely on my iPad and Chromecast to stream to my TV.

• Like 1

darwindeeds

Can't wait for this! :D

Excellent work, I am so impressed with the direction MediaBrowser is going in. Keep up the hard work I know you have full time jobs and doing this purely for our enjoyment! 

I eagerly wait for the day when I no longer need my Xbox for media and rely solely on my iPad and Chromecast to stream to my TV.

Thanks for your support and understanding. Comments like these keep us very motivated. :)

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Looking good Shiv :D

OT - I recently upgraded to a 5S and need to give you my new code so you can add me to test flight for iphone updates. I havent been able to test #14 or #15 because of this. I'll pm you the new key.

allen00se

If you need another beta tester I would be happy to do so. Also I have no idea what features you are going to include, but the app I will be replacing with this (Emit) has an option to download to the ipad for local viewing... Would be a nice feature to implement if you haven't already, Its nice for flights or trips where cell coverage is spotty.

Cheesegeezer

Sounds good Cheese. Do you have an iPad? If so just add that to test flight as well.

Apologies for not getting back sooner but, I've now been sent to Denmark to work.  The work load is killing me at the minute.  I have ipad3 retina.  so i'll include that in the PM. 

4 weeks working and 3-5 days off inbetween jobs is not much fun.  And more to the point it's really messing with my programming schedule, which has been non existant for the last 3 months grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Keep up the good work Shiv ;)

• Like 1

mediacowboy

If you need another beta tester I have a iPad mini and iPhone 4s. I love the iphone app and can't wait for the ipad app

• 3 weeks later...

I have an iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad 3, and iPad Mini original. Would love to be beta tester

sfnetwork

All I can say to all iPad users is: The wait will be worth it!  :ph34r:

• Like 6

Mfusick

I have iphone 4S,  5, and 5S also have ipad 3 with retina and also Ipad Air.   I would love to be a tester!   I use PLEX daily on my ipad with headphones and love it-  I watch much content like this.  I am generally a MB supporter and MB > PLEX guy-  I can't want to ditch it if MB for ipad is the real thing.  

GhostRider

Just bought an iPad and joined the world of Apple. Really looking forward to seeing this client being available.

• Like 1

Oopsjoppe

First of all, this looks wonderful. Such a cool design (like always in mediabrowser) and great menus.

I have one question though, and sorry if it has already been answered. When will this app support LiveTV? This is, for me anyway, the most important part feature :)

Thanks for all your effort!

MrWebsmith

Oopsjoppe,

I know we're all (myself included!) looking forward to the ipad specific app, but currently i am having good success using my ipad3 and live tv (i use the swmc plugin) with just the web client interface.. Either Safari or Chrome, but i tend to use Chrome more frequently...lol. I would try that as you hold tight for the yet-to-be-released ipad version of Darwin's app.

We're actually using this as a "kitchen tv" half the time as its so easy to bring the ipad around the house...just have a couple cheap stands to keep it hands free and secure

• Like 1

moviefan

Oopsjoppe,

I know we're all (myself included!) looking forward to the ipad specific app, but currently i am having good success using my ipad3 and live tv (i use the swmc plugin) with just the web client interface.. Either Safari or Chrome, but i tend to use Chrome more frequently...lol. I would try that as you hold tight for the yet-to-be-released ipad version of Darwin's app.

We're actually using this as a "kitchen tv" half the time as its so easy to bring the ipad around the house...just have a couple cheap stands to keep it hands free and secure

My wife is doing the same with her iPad.  She really likes it.

Oopsjoppe

MrWebsmith - thank you very much for your reply. Thats a good idea and suggestion, and that's what I am using now. The problem I have with using the browser is that I can't turndown the quality/speed (probably a bug) on an iOS advice. This is a problem since I'm often on very bad uplinks and rely on changing this options. It's works perfect on the computer :)

I am so grateful for this project - it's really taking my, and my family's, entertainment experience to a new level! Thanks

sfnetwork

All I can say to all iPad users is: The wait will be worth it!  :ph34r:

Like I said, it will worth the wait. The app is really taking shape and feels nice and fast in interface.

I really think iPad users will be pleased when ready and released  ;)

***I'll do a nice video later on to show the "feel" of it because it was really nicely optimized for big libraries (like mine lol) and looks beautiful on my iPad Retina.

App is still being worked on to add/optimize basic MB3 features but it's getting closer to release...

Devs are really working hard on this one to provide a nice first release so be a little more patient... this is a big one  :)

Photo%202014-04-24%2C%209%2004%2008%20AM

Photo%202014-04-24%2C%209%2004%2024%20AM

Photo%202014-04-24%2C%209%2004%2057%20AM

Photo%202014-04-24%2C%209%2005%2027%20AM

Photo%202014-04-24%2C%209%2005%2036%20AM

Photo%202014-04-24%2C%209%2006%2030%20AM

Photo%202014-04-24%2C%209%2007%2022%20AM

Photo%202014-04-24%2C%209%2007%2038%20AM

Photo%202014-04-24%2C%209%2007%2058%20AM

One cool feature; defaulting on last unwatched episode  :D

Photo%202014-04-25%2C%208%2029%2009%20AM

Photo%202014-04-24%2C%209%2008%2044%20AM