#141 Mfusick OFFLINE  

Mfusick

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 396 posts
  • Local time: 07:03 AM
  • LocationMA

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:09 PM

Your computer isn't authorized. You need to do this separately in the itunes application. If you access itunes from an unauthorized computer and sign in, it resets all the controls.

In the iTunes menu go to Store -> Authorize This Computer.

I will try but it seems like I do this all the time.  I know I change OSes and all that but this is just crazy.

#142 kreeturez OFFLINE  

kreeturez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Local time: 01:03 PM

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:05 PM

We badly want it out so that we can hear what you guys think. But it has been a long wait and I hope its worth it.

Understatement of the year.

Been using this the past few days: it's simply incredible. I can see by the downscaling that the browsing textures are not optimized for non-Retina iPads; but beyond this I can't fault it at all. Love it.

Outstanding job, man. You've plugged one of the last remaining holes in the MB universe. Thank you - and keep it up!
  • darwindeeds likes this

#143 Ghostm OFFLINE  

Ghostm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • Local time: 05:03 AM

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:04 AM

Just out of curiosity is their a general timeline to get this working also on iphone? I know its mentioned it would become a universal app, but any sort of general timeline?

I dont have an ipad yet, have an iphone but do plan on getting an ipad eventually.

#144 darwindeeds OFFLINE  

darwindeeds

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 993 posts
  • Local time: 06:03 AM

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:50 AM

Just out of curiosity is their a general timeline to get this working also on iphone? I know its mentioned it would become a universal app, but any sort of general timeline?
I dont have an ipad yet, have an iphone but do plan on getting an ipad eventually.

We have looked at the feature requests and some of the highly requested features will make it in with the updates and right after that will be the iPhone support. We will probably have work started on it in parallel.
As far as timeline goes it's hard to throw a date but once we do some estimation of work. Will make an update.
  • Ghostm and kreeturez like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ios, ipad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users