iPad Teaser

steelman1991

Koleckai Silvestri

How long does apple take to approve usually ?

Can take a few weeks on a new app.

sfnetwork

And if they deny it for whatever reason, back to square one.... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Mfusick

I am waiting anxiously for it  :D

Someone kindly PM me or email me when it's available.

swhitmore

I am waiting anxiously for it  :D

Someone kindly PM me or email me when it's available.

I'm sure there will be a blog post about it.

bob808

I am really loo king forward to this when apple testing is complete and it's available. Can you confirm if this will be a paid app and if so what price it will be set at?

Also, can you confirm if thins he will support music and pictures and live tv in v1or is it just movies tv series and folders as per the screens above in the thread?

Keep up the great work - hope Apple release and approve soon!

Thanks

Bob

im85288

I am really loo king forward to this when apple testing is complete and it's available. Can you confirm if this will be a paid app and if so what price it will be set at?

Also, can you confirm if thins he will support music and pictures and live tv in v1or is it just movies tv series and folders as per the screens above in the thread?

Keep up the great work - hope Apple release and approve soon!

Thanks

Bob

My understanding is this will be a paid app, as for the price I have no idea. 

Having been a part of the test group I can tell you v1 will not support Live TV or Music or Photos...but it is definitely in the plans for a future version..probably with channels support at some stage too.

• Like 2

swhitmore

$3.99 was the initial price I saw.

Seems reasonable to me.  I'll buy it.  

Yeah that's a good price. Will there be a trial at all?

Cheesegeezer

Yeah that's a good price. Will there be a trial at all?

As far as I know - No

When i accessed itunes before it was pulled the option to buy was the only one.

mediacowboy

They had to pull it. They noticed an issue they have to get fixed.

• Like 3

paulcdb

$3.99 was the initial price I saw.

Seems reasonable to me.  I'll buy it.  

Me too.. except they cruelly dangled the carrot only to remove it before i got a chance to take a bite. If they gave it to Roger Rabbit i'm going to be extremely annoyed!

:P

darwindeeds

We badly want it out so that we can hear what you guys think. But it has been a long wait and I hope its worth it.

• Like 2

Mfusick

Your computer isn't authorized. You need to do this separately in the itunes application. If you access itunes from an unauthorized computer and sign in, it resets all the controls.

In the iTunes menu go to Store -> Authorize This Computer.

I will try but it seems like I do this all the time.  I know I change OSes and all that but this is just crazy.

Mfusick

I can't buy it because apples security is just nonsense... I put in my password then I click buy... 5 seconds after I put in my password it asks for it again (really?)  so I do it again.   It works.  Then it seems every few weeks it wants me to update my credit card info-  which makes no sense because my expiration date for my card is years in the future since I just got it.   But of coarse it asks for the security pin from the back,  since I just got it I do not have it memorized and my wallet is locked outside in my car.    So I try to change it over to pay with paypal because I've literally done this battle of round and round with apple 50 times and it's annoying...   Then it asks me two security questions which I know the answers to... but it does not work so I give up.

Why is it so freakin hard ???   It's a $4 app.  Can you really spend much on apps ???   I have a credit card for online purchases only I use with a max limit of $500 that I specifically asked the credit card company for and asked them never to raise it.   I'm not very protective of this card and it's the only one I use for digital transactions under $500 (that's like 99.9% of my buying) so in theory the worst I can get taken for is only $500 - and even that is protected from VISA.  I hate all this bullchit.... It's not like any of this crap is secure anyways.   Stuff gets hacked all the time, which is why I do things the way I do.   I'm willing to risk the $500 max limit for convenience... it's not worth my time and trouble to jump through hoops.  

I guess I will have to wait to buy it directly from the ipad...  since I can't buy anything in the itunes store.   The funny thing is I am probably more PC proficient and clearly know my passwords and all that better than 99% of the people out there so it makes me wonder do other people have the same problems I do ??  Or am I just an idiot ?

Edited by Mfusick

Koleckai Silvestri

I can't buy it because apples security is just nonsense... I put in my password then I click buy... 5 seconds after I put in my password it asks for it again (really?)  so I do it again.   It works.  Then it seems every few weeks it wants me to update my credit card info-  which makes no sense because my expiration date for my card is years in the future since I just got it.   But of coarse it asks for the security pin from the back,  since I just got it I do not have it memorized and my wallet is locked outside in my car.    So I try to change it over to pay with paypal because I've literally done this battle of round and round with apple 50 times and it's annoying...   Then it asks me two security questions which I know the answers to... but it does not work so I give up.

Why is it so freakin hard ???   It's a $4 app.  Can you really spend much on apps ???   I have a credit card for online purchases only I use with a max limit of $500 that I specifically asked the credit card company for and asked them never to raise it.   I'm not very protective of this card and it's the only one I use for digital transactions under $500 (that's like 99.9% of my buying) so in theory the worst I can get taken for is only $500 - and even that is protected from VISA.  I hate all this bullchit.... It's not like any of this crap is secure anyways.   Stuff gets hacked all the time, which is why I do things the way I do.   I'm willing to risk the $500 max limit for convenience... it's not worth my time and trouble to jump through hoops.  

I guess I will have to wait to buy it directly from the ipad...  since I can't buy anything in the itunes store.   The funny thing is I am probably more PC proficient and clearly know my passwords and all that better than 99% of the people out there so it makes me wonder do other people have the same problems I do ??  Or am I just an idiot ?

Your computer isn't authorized. You need to do this separately in the itunes application. If you access itunes from an unauthorized computer and sign in, it resets all the controls.

In the iTunes menu go to Store -> Authorize This Computer.

Edited by Wayne Luke
  • Like 1

kreeturez

We badly want it out so that we can hear what you guys think. But it has been a long wait and I hope its worth it.

Understatement of the year.

Been using this the past few days: it's simply incredible. I can see by the downscaling that the browsing textures are not optimized for non-Retina iPads; but beyond this I can't fault it at all. Love it.

Outstanding job, man. You've plugged one of the last remaining holes in the MB universe. Thank you - and keep it up!

• Like 1

Ghostm

Just out of curiosity is their a general timeline to get this working also on iphone? I know its mentioned it would become a universal app, but any sort of general timeline?

I dont have an ipad yet, have an iphone but do plan on getting an ipad eventually.

darwindeeds

Just out of curiosity is their a general timeline to get this working also on iphone? I know its mentioned it would become a universal app, but any sort of general timeline?

I dont have an ipad yet, have an iphone but do plan on getting an ipad eventually.

We have looked at the feature requests and some of the highly requested features will make it in with the updates and right after that will be the iPhone support. We will probably have work started on it in parallel.

As far as timeline goes it's hard to throw a date but once we do some estimation of work. Will make an update.

• Like 2