iPad Teaser

steelman1991

darwindeeds

I'm happy I see the remote button!

No Live TV though?

Tbh, I have not looked into live tv yet, not sure what it takes to implement it. Will look into it for future release.

Koleckai Silvestri

Screenshots look nice. Might get another iPad in the future. Current one won't run iOS 7.0 so am giving it to a friend.

sfnetwork

Screenshots look nice. Might get another iPad in the future. Current one won't run iOS 7.0 so am giving it to a friend.

You're a good friend.

It will be worth it still for you. ;)

Sent from Tapatalk.

• Like 1

sfnetwork

Will this work on iPhone as well?

no, iPhone has its own app but it was mentioned that after some of the iPad app functions/features will be ported. But iPhone app will get some more love after iPad is done, I'm sure  ;)

Based on how the iPad app is coming along, the iOS clients will be awesome.

Edited by sfnetwork
  • Like 3

foghat

Cool. I thought I read somewhere this was going to be universal. Must have misread or am misremembering.

Cheesegeezer

no, iPhone has its own app but it was mentioned that after some of the iPad app functions/features will be ported. But iPhone app will get some more love after iPad is done, I'm sure ;)

Based on how the iPad app is coming along, the iOS clients will be awesome.

Yep, we are ploughing thru bugs and the devs are working hard to bring amazing features. Testing really is moving at a swift pace.

The UI is simply stunning and very intuitive as you can see from SF's screenies.

You will not be disappointed ;)

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 2

darwindeeds

Cool. I thought I read somewhere this was going to be universal. Must have misread or am misremembering.

You are right that I have mentioned it a couple of times that it is going to be an universal app. Which is going to be true eventually, after the iPad release. But for now we might just make the app iPad only and enable the Universal feature when the iPhone screens are done. 

We started off want to create generic screens but the iPad is a great device to not fully utilize its screen real estate. We ended doing some really creative things with UX, which makes it harder to port over to iPhone easily. 

Never the less, the iPhone will be supported soon enough. But for now you will have enjoy the iPad goodness :P

• Like 2

mediacowboy

Any idea on release? Just wondering as I can't wait to get the app.

foghat

Any idea on release? Just wondering as I can't wait to get the app.

See the blog that was released yesterday.  Shooting for a may 10th app store submission at at latest.

Edited by foghat

swhitmore

Can't wait for this to hit the store! Only a few more days?

darwindeeds

Sorry, we haven't submitted to the appstore yet. We are working out a couple of kinks. We should be ready soon, hopefully in the next few days. Once we submit to the appstore, its upto to Apple then, we have to jump through their rings to get the app approved.

• Like 1

swhitmore

Sorry, we haven't submitted to the appstore yet. We are working out a couple of kinks. We should be ready soon, hopefully in the next few days. Once we submit to the appstore, its upto to Apple then, we have to jump through their rings to get the app approved.

Worst... Monday... Ever...

:P

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
mediacowboy

Yes it is pushed to the App Store waiting on Apple to approve.

• Like 4

kreeturez

Yes it is pushed to the App Store waiting on Apple to approve.

Fantastic, fantastic news. I've been refreshing my App Store obsessive-compulsively since you mentioned the submission!

Can't wait.

• Like 1