Still having issues with combined TV Libraries at episode level.

richardap1

richardap1

I mentioned this a while ago but there was lots of development going on around the new addon so i left it for a while. I have been testing again and at the episode level TV libraries are still being combined.  It only happens in one direction, i that Kids TV episodes are combined with Adult TV episodes, not the otherway around.   This happens for "Recent", "Next Up" and "Inprogress"  Is does not happen at the show level.  So inprogress shows for adults only show the adult tv shows.

I have tested this on a new install of Kodi and grabbed Aeon MQ5. I have created a custom widget for this video node, however it will happen with the set up in Titan or any other skin

http://imgur.com/6ESF9f7

library://video/Emby - TV/TV_nextup_episodes.xml

I have looked at the Web Client and that is fine, also WMC doesn't have any issues. 

Thanks
Rich

• 2 weeks later...
richardap1

I believe i have cracked this :) :)

It's been bugging me for a while.  It's how Kodi deals with Video node rules. My main (adults TV) Library was just called 'TV' in Emby and the Kids was called 'Kids TV'  These were created as two video nodes 'TV' and 'Kids TV' however it seems that when kodi processes the rule to limit by tag as 'TV' is in both it includes both in the video node. I deleted the library in Emby and re-added it as 'Main TV' and now all is good with the world :)  So general rule is make sure library names a mutually exclusive.