"One or more exceptions occurred" when changing TV series views

kevinmd88

kevinmd88

First off, kudos to you guys for getting MBT out there :) I am excited to try it, as well as do what I can to help you guys make it better.

This bug is rather inspecific, so I'll just describe what I was doing and post logs and configuration.

First off, here's the setup I am/was using:

MediaBrowser 3 Server: Version 3.0.5070.20258

MediaBrowser 3 Theater: Version 3.0.5072.23

MBT installed on a laptop, connected over a (remote) Internet connection using a port forward I setup for the server on my home network.

Using a mouse to navigate - not sure if that's relevant, but since navigation with remote control is prioritized, I thought I'd mention it. Don't have the availability to test with a remote at this time.

Things were going well - I was experimenting with all the features and views. I opened the "TV" section and was changing back and forth between the various view selections (List, Poster Strip, Poster Wall, and Thumbstrip). I was switching between them pretty quickly - again, not sure if relevant.

After a few switches, a messagebox appeared saying "One or more exceptions occurred"; I clicked OK, and got the Windows dialog saying the program has crashed and needs to close.

There were only three log files in the %appdata%\MediaBrowser-Theater\logs folder, and one of them was prefixed with "crash-"; I made the assumption this one would be most relevant, but I can upload the others if necessary.

Here are the contents of that log file:

http://paste2.org/bbm1Zv64

Let me know if I can provide any additional info.