Unable to save Schedules Direct Password

Chuck

Chuck

After configuring the tuner in EmbyTV, I've entered my Schedules Direct UID and PWD.  But, when I hit save, the PWD field blanks.  So, I'm assuming that this is presents the follow-up challenge that the TvLineUp drop box doesn't populate?

jasonmcroy

Not necessarily. The password box always goes blank after you hit save. I am not sure why that is, but it does.

-Jason

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Chuck

Mmmm ... interesting ...

Then, the second question still sits, I'm not getting anything in the dropdown, so I'm unable to get the guide.

jasonmcroy

Sorry, not sure about that one. I thought I had that problem the other day but it turned out I was entering my password incorrectly. Other than that it's been working fine for me.

If you verify your password is being entered correctly perhaps post your logs so Luke can take a look at it.

-Jason

PhilWhite

Put in your zip code and whatever path you want the recorded files to go (or leave the path already provided) and hit save.  Then see if the dropdown works.  That works for me and I never could see anything in the dropdown until I saved my zip code. 

Chuck

RESOLVED: I uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled it ... now it seems to be working. -Thanks!

Edited by Chuck
  • Like 1