EmbyTV Configuration Details/Steps?

Chuck

Chuck

With the retirement of WMC with the launch of Windows 10, I've moved from Ceton and WMC to HDHomeRun PRIME and NetPVR.  Seems to work.

But, I couldn't quite figure out the configuration steps for EmbyTV.  When I attempted to configure, it didn't seem to want to save the settings I was making.  (Rookie error).

Configuration steps would be helpful.

PhilWhite

Depends a bit on what it was not saving.

For instance, it will save the Schedules Direct user name/email and continue to display it, but when you input your password it will save the info but will not continue to display the password after you hit save.

For the next portion I always have to save my settings including zip code before it will provide the input service (antenna in my case).  Before saving the zip code I cannot finish the form.

Remember to add capture devices at the top -- so you will need the ip address(es) of your HDHomerun device and enter that before you can move on to the other steps.

Chuck

When I attempt to add the Tuner Host ...

HdHomeRun

M3UPlaylist

And, either adding the Schedules Direct login info and Save ...

I see a spinning wheel for a moment, and the form goes back to default blank.

Thoughts?

Chuck

Never mind ... got past that one ... needed to actually click on HdHomeRun, not just the plus button.

But, after entering the Schedules Direct info, I do not get the TvLineUp drop box populated.

the config needs to be redesigned and split into stages so that you're only doing one thing at a time. you will just have to bear with it in the meantime.

Chuck

Not sure I completely understand what you're saying.  But, it does look like I can see the tuners now, and can lock a channel with the web interface and it plays.

It looks like the password for schedules direct isn't saving.  I enter the UID and PWD, but when I click save, the PWD blanks.

PhilWhite

Yes, it's just the way it is.  The password always goes blank, but it saves it anyway.  So next make sure that you save your zip code and then you should see something in the dropdown.  Not sure why you have to do it in those steps, but that is what worked for me.

Chuck

I uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled it ... now it seems to be working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...