Kodi 'More Information' gone?

lazyboy0172
Go to solution Solved by inesergio,

lazyboy0172

Since moving from Kodi backend to Emby to sync my media centers I can no longer get into the 'more information' screen for movies or tv shows. This used to be done by hitting Info on my remote, or hitting context menu and then selecting More Information. Now Info does nothing and More Information does not show up in the context menu. This was a way for me to play trailers, view actors, and read plot details for movies or tv shows in my library. Is this disabled with emby integration? Is it disabled on purpose? why?

All in all it's worth having everything perfectly in sync (even my phone and my roku) but for the devices in my home running kodi, this was a bit of a disappointment when I wanted to look up who was in a movie I had.

xnappo

This should definitely work.  What version of the addon and of Kodi are you using? 

lazyboy0172

emby 1.0.0, kodi 14.2 (i think final release, it doesn't say rcx or anything, compiled 3/26)

• Solution
inesergio

Do you have sources in sources.xml? I had the same problem, you have to delete the sources and use only the addon

Enviado do meu Passport através de Tapatalk

• Like 1

lazyboy0172

ah, perfect. Thanks so much! I cleaned the library and removed the duplicates and such when moving to emby, but didn't remove the original sources. All is back to how I'd expect it now.

• Like 2