Emby Gaming Club

CBers

Blueeyiz702

Trucks !

Yes the Game is awesome look. And can games still be played through emby browser? Like adding steam games ?

Blueeyiz702

Dedicated to those who lost there live's in my beautiful city Las Vegas. A Custom Truck for American Truck Simulation by Wade Spivey. R.I.P.

59d84376ec6d5_WHxkHWjPQ__3vRThyjXPXQ.png59d843981ed3c_Jt6KHrNFSEmjQWXsUXCQ.png

Edited by Blueeyiz702

Jdiesel

What is the deal with some of those sites that sell steam keys? Is it legit and legal or am I going to have my steam account banned or something? I looking to pick up Doom (2016) to play this weekend but it isn't on sale at the moment and I never play full price for steam games. Any recommendations on sites to buy from? DLGamer.com currently doesn't have Doom in stock.

shaefurr

What is the deal with some of those sites that sell steam keys? Is it legit and legal or am I going to have my steam account banned or something? I looking to pick up Doom (2016) to play this weekend but it isn't on sale at the moment and I never play full price for steam games. Any recommendations on sites to buy from? DLGamer.com currently doesn't have Doom in stock.

They're usually always legit. I get a lot of steam games from humble bundle or bundlestars, if something isn't on sale I use green man gaming.

shaefurr

g2a.com has Doom for $16 right now, ive used that site before too. Awesome game too, multiplayer is more fun than quake champions IMO.

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 1

Jdiesel

g2a.com has Doom for $16 right now, ive used that site before too.

Perfect! Just found one on g2a.com for $10

Edit: It worked and is downloading.

Edited by Jdiesel
  • Like 1

shaefurr

Perfect! Just found one on g2a.com for $10

Edit: It worked and is downloading.

Awesome, have a good weekend ripping Demons apart!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

59f251c0303f0_ats_00006.pngAmerican Truck Simulator,has got to be one of the Best out there. So realistic,just blows me away! And the Trucks you can make are sic. If have never played,give it ago you will be 

glad you did. My Blurple Pete i came up with blue with a purple tint. #VegasStrong

Edited by Blueeyiz702

Blueeyiz702

g2a.com has Doom for $16 right now, ive used that site before too. Awesome game too, multiplayer is more fun than quake champions IMO.

hey,how is the site G2a, is it pretty safe and reliable?

Jdiesel

hey,how is the site G2a, is it pretty safe and reliable?

I had no issues with it and will be using it again. When I purchased Doom last week I didn't use "G2A Shield" which adds additional protection for fraud. You need to click on the checkbox to deactivate it as its activated be default. Also if you select other offers your can get even cheaper deals then they ones that are promoted to you. I purchased from a seller with a high rating and number of transactions.  

Jdiesel

I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the Nintendo 64 but today I picked up a Nintendo Switch and Super Mario Odyssey. Pretty excited to try it out.

Jdiesel

Just wanted to post an update on Super Mario Odyssey and the Nintendo Switch in general. I'm sure everyone has already heard the buzz and the positive reviews but it really is a great experience. It really goes to show how little graphics (not that SMO is bad) and horsepower really matter, its all about the gameplay and convenience. This is coming from someone who has gamed exclusively on a high end PC for the last 10 years.

Edited by Jdiesel

• 2 months later...
Blueeyiz702

5a642d507dc5c_20180120220128_1.jpg

Black Squad is a great war game,i'm killing it using 50 cal only as primary weapon. Come Squad Up,get you some of of this,haha

• 4 months later...
Blueeyiz702

5b031d165ce36_SteamTiles.jpg

Steam Tiles on start menu,getting ready to customize them so there no so Blah,blah.I need more games,im seriously lacking in this department.

• 3 months later...
shaefurr

Free Steam™ Hour Boosting!?

Check out FreeHourBoost.com now!

Though not a permanent thing, if you have a lot of games and never collected the trading cards you can use an idler like Archi steam farm to collect them. I definitely didn't play 450 hours the past 2 weeks :P. Once they're collected though you wont have anything left to idle unless you buy more games.

Also, if you sell over 200 items a year on the steam community market you have to fill out a tax form :P

Edited by shaefurr

Blueeyiz702

Though not a permanent thing, if you have a lot of games and never collected the trading cards you can use an idler like Archi steam farm to collect them. I definitely didn't play 450 hours the past 2 weeks :P. Once they're collected though you wont have anything left to idle unless you buy more games.

Also, if you sell over 200 items a year on the steam community market you have to fill out a tax form :P

good info,i did not know any of that. just trying it out for a month to see if its worth it.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

b_460x42_C000000-000000-1F2642-8790AE-FF

Come Play Dedicated Server Wrecks-N-Affect,100+ Tracks in Loop.

192.154.229.19:32010

5c5324f52746e_Screenshot3.png

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Blueeyiz702

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

5c7b05bb03c69_Screenshot14.png5c7b05c570a3e_Screenshot13.png5c7b05db74c83_Screenshot12.png

Hey LUKEhow bout a Team Emby Paint job for my Cars. Good Platformm. Nominated for 2019 D.I.C.E Award as top Game In Category. Im a Top 10 finisher in Most Races.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Blueeyiz702

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

My Killing Floor 2 Server on Steam.

Edited by Blueeyiz702