Emby Gaming Club

CBers

xnappo

I need to finish BioShock Infinite - I forgot I was half way through!

Just finished Uncharted 4 - a lot of fun.

shaefurr

Looking for a recommendation on games similar to Civilization V.

Well I've played a lot of strategy games, but I haven't played any as in depth as Civ 5.

You can try Anno 2070, Endless Legend, or Europa Universalis IV, which is supposed to be very similar to Civ. Endless Legend is on my wishlist, just waiting for it to go on sale :P

[Youtube]

[/Youtube]

[Youtube]

[/Youtube] Edited by shaefurr

swhitmore

Hit legendary in Hearthstone this week. So pumped! Played Zoo until rank 5, then Mid-range Shaman until legend. loving the current meta. The new standard format is very refreshing.

shaefurr

Finally clocked my 4690k to a stable 4.6. http://hwbot.org/submission/3235337

Also switching to 4K this week, I happened to buy one of the few motherboards without an optical port, and since my audio receiver isnt 4K compatible ive been limited to 1080p since I got my new TV. Now to just get a new GPU to actually run a game from the past 5 years at 4K :P Still love my 960, but its just not made for anything over 1080... well, it runs stuff like Ori and the Blind Forest at 4K/60fps lol.

• 1 month later...
xnappo

Just finished off Shadow of the Beast.  It is a pretty short game (about 12 hours on normal without using 'cheat' continues).  If you are an old Amiga guy, I would recommend it - 9/10 with nostalgia points.  Otherwise 7/10.

shaefurr

Been played a crapload of Elite Dangerous the past month. Lot of negative reviews about it being grindy, which I mean I guess if you want to go farm for a ton of credits and do nothing else yeah it can be. But overall its a lot of fun, you can play to fit your style, exploring, mining, combat, trading etc.

It is very time consuming (hasn't felt grindy at all), ive logged about 190 hours since I started about a month or so ago, and im still quite a ways off from having a maxed out ship. To put in in reference I have about 200 million of assets between ships and credits. Most expensive ship in the game is 200 million stock, cost about 1 billion fully upgraded, not to mention engineer upgrades. So it does take a while being a space sim MMO.

I'd say the only negative for me is when you start the guides (and lack there of) are garbage. Its confusing as hell when you start playing.

Anyway, if you're waiting for Star Citizen to come out its something to keep you busy until then.

• 5 months later...

So how many of you out there have played the Metro Redux collection?  I just finished binging it and I have to say it was almost as good as watching a TV show.  Absolutely amazing storyline and the game play is quite compelling.

Bit late but i absolutely hated the gameplay of 2033. The aim was terrible it didn't feel smooth, the knockback was inconsistent etc. The story was good but the gun mechanics were so bad I quite about a third of the way in.

• 2 months later...
Cheesegeezer

Anyone playing GR Wildlands on PC at the moment?

xnappo

Anyone else playing Oculus?  I can't get enough of 'Dead and Buried'.  I don't usually like multiplayer - but it is a blast.

shaefurr

Been playing the quake champions beta. Nice throwback to my old quake lan party days.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

AdrianW

Anyone else playing Oculus?  I can't get enough of 'Dead and Buried'.  I don't usually like multiplayer - but it is a blast.

I'm a Vive man myself ;)

• 3 months later...
Blueeyiz702

This is one of the best investments i have made,the Nvidia Shield Android TV has crazy capabilities. Below is a picture of my Shield Running Full Android Nougat 7.0 Rooted with Nova launcher and full google play store.

59809dac71e46_NovaLauncher_20170801_0824

• 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

I just played a Game called Ride 2,omg is the sickest game i played as far as bike racing! I do not think there is another game that's even

close to how real life it is. I felt like i was rite there on the track,man what great find! The graphics  are killer and the game play is second to none. This is screenshot i took of game site,

thought i was at highend motorcycle dealership not a game maker.Once you play this,i think you tend to loose interest in all other games like his. It Has Motogp,flat track,motogp,and a nice list.And all are realist to the highest standard.

5992de765a723_screenshotridevideogamecom

• 3 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

MXGP3,if you have never played it's a must have game to your racing game collection. Its as realistic as you can get,and the bikes you can customize to your liking.

Graphics are killer and action is top flight.

59a8b5741a7b8_articolo37559.jpg

dcrdev

I have massive Fallout 4 withdrawal right now - having completed it and the dlcs earlier this year I'm finding it difficult to find another game to satisfy the itch.

I'm playing through Prey at the moment - not very far along with it; but I'm finding it a bit dull so far. The enemies are all the same and there's very little in the way of weapons.

shaefurr

I have massive Fallout 4 withdrawal right now - having completed it and the dlcs earlier this year I'm finding it difficult to find another game to satisfy the itch.

I'm playing through Prey at the moment - not very far along with it; but I'm finding it a bit dull so far. The enemies are all the same and there's very little in the way of weapons.

What kind of games do you like?

Rage has a similar post apocalyptic desert theme, game is pretty fun, not much like fallout though in terms of gameplay. But still reminds me a lot of fallout.

Skyrim is a lot like fallout since it's another open world game, plus with all the mods it looks frigging gorgeous. I had gotten bitten by a werewolf so spent a lot of the game turning on full moons and killing everyone in towns when it happened lol. Open world games can be so great [emoji23]

dcrdev

What kind of games do you like?

Rage has a similar post apocalyptic desert theme, game is pretty fun, not much like fallout though in terms of gameplay. But still reminds me a lot of fallout.

Skyrim is a lot like fallout since it's another open world game, plus with all the mods it looks frigging gorgeous. I had gotten bitten by a werewolf so spent a lot of the game turning on full moons and killing everyone in towns when it happened lol. Open world games can be so great [emoji23]

Mainly like openworld games - I'll have to check rage out.

I've got skyrim and I like it a lot - but it started to get repitive after a while. I've completed all the dlcs but am only about 1/2 through the main questline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

American Truck Simulator love this game. Just bought My Volvo Truck, The Brown Beast!

59ca4d11d4ec1_ats_00027.png

Edited by Blueeyiz702