Problem with Isengard Beta 2

denethor

e123enitan

@@e123enitan

Can you use the version here (post #19): http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/22451-problem-with-isengard-beta-2/?p=220125

I don't see the expected lines. It would have worked with previous version except it confused the journal with the database, because they are named the same. But with your last log there not even those lines, leading me to believe you don't have the zip installed. Thanks :) I am sure the version I've attached post 19 will work. 

But the version db is correct now (myvideos93.db)

How do I stop the sync it kept looping in circle.

Angelblue05

Ok the best thing to do is while the sync is going, just install from zip (the ui shouldn't be locked). Then you can launch the plugin and just reset - resync. It will restart Kodi and you'll have the correct version installed for the next sync. :)

Angelblue05

@@e123enitan

Ok.... The log you posted doesn't show an error (at least not the same problem).

It found the database and started writing to it. I have no idea why it's crashing now but it looks like it's working and was writing content to your MyVideos93.db.

e123enitan

@@e123enitan

Ok.... The log you posted doesn't show an error (at least not the same problem).

It found the database and started writing to it. I have no idea why it's crashing now but it looks like it's working and was writing content to your MyVideos93.db.

OK thanks, does stable 1 have texturecache feature or just beta, as I am using beta on all my system,

Edited by e123enitan

e123enitan

OK thanks, does stable 1 have texturecache feature or just beta, as I am using beta on all my system,

previously enby beta was working in Kodi 14.2, now it crashing, exactly same issue in both -crashing here is 14.2 log

http://xbmclogs.com/pe0spdr5j

Angelblue05

@@e123enitan

It seems the connection to your server is timing out. if you check your log near the end, you'll see the errors timeout.... Can you copy the link into your browser and see if the image does load?

e123enitan

I am going to let run and crash, until syn process is completed

I changed my mind, I just installed emby stable on 14.2 and it is syn with no issue, no evidence of paused and crashed, it looks like  2000 movies library will be done with in 10min, I am suspecting that, the issue is with beta repo ;), just my thought pardon me if this not the case.

• Like 1

e123enitan

I changed my mind, I just installed emby stable on 14.2 and it is syn with no issue, no evidence of paused and crashed, it looks like  2000 movies library will be done with in 10min, I am suspecting that, the issue is with beta repo ;), just my thought pardon me if this not the case.

stable 1 completed with no issue. :), I dont understand what you meant by server is time out, my server is always online 24/7

Angelblue05

For example:

ERROR: CCurlFile::Exists - Failed: Timeout was reached(28) for http://192.168.1.129:8096/mediabrowser/Items/590d7a09df91252ba72c791494d79a32/Images/Primary/0?MaxWidth=10000&MaxHeight=10000&Format=original&Tag=44b7bb095eec94b4f531bd66dfded49d

It repeats with other different Ids.... as it fails to reach your server. That's what I mean by can you try one of the links in browser to see if it's able to get the artwork.

Edited by Angelblue05

e123enitan

For example:

ERROR: CCurlFile::Exists - Failed: Timeout was reached(28) for http://192.168.1.129:8096/mediabrowser/Items/590d7a09df91252ba72c791494d79a32/Images/Primary/0?MaxWidth=10000&MaxHeight=10000&Format=original&Tag=44b7bb095eec94b4f531bd66dfded49d

It repeats with other different Ids.... as it fails to reach your server. That's what I mean by can you try one of the links in browser to see if it's able to get the artwork.

http://192.168.1.129:8096/mediabrowser/Items/590d7a09df91252ba72c791494d79a32/Images/Primary/0?MaxWidth=10000&MaxHeight=10000&Format=original&Tag=44b7bb095eec94b4f531bd66dfded49d, I  pasted the link into my LAPTOP -YES I GOT AN ARTWORK

e123enitan

As mentioned earlier, Syn works fine with 14.2, however, when I upgrade to Kodi 15, I started getting Emby error, see log.-Thanks for your support, it already midnight here, I got to crashed to bed, I will continue when I get back from work tomorrow.

http://xbmclogs.com/psei6bdev

Angelblue05

It's ok, you seem to be having difficulties using the right version. In the log it shows you are using version 1.0.0. Anyway it seems to work for everyone else so far, so I will still go ahead and push it to 1.0.09 and hopefully it will use the proper version automatically via the beta repo. We'll go from there.

Thanks anyway. :)

e123enitan

It is possible that I am using incorrect add-on, pls post 1.0.09, I will test tonight and log if issue is noted.

Most appreciated

e123enitan

It's ok, you seem to be having difficulties using the right version. In the log it shows you are using version 1.0.0. Anyway it seems to work for everyone else so far, so I will still go ahead and push it to 1.0.09 and hopefully it will use the proper version automatically via the beta repo. We'll go from there.

Thanks anyway. :)

Just following up where we left over, is 1.0.09 ready for download,I thought I ask as I am heading home?

Thanks

e123enitan

Just following up where we left over, is 1.0.09 ready for download,I thought I ask as I am heading home?

Thanks

I thought I keep you posted Kodi 15, emby 1.0.08

I locate why emby/kodi syn is crashing, it appears when it tried to cache texture, and if  it couldn’t be find the file in the server (you did mentioned), it crashed

So I decided to syn each library at a time, (Movie (Kids, Foreign, other Movies), TV Show) with TV shows it works fine with not issue, other group in movies always crashed.

What I discovered in my server, movies, kids and foreign folders are gone except for TV shows, why I am not 100 per cent sure, I could only have happen with the new server upgrade days ago.

Normally I don’t pay close attention to the server side since  I thought I have it well configured and should be self- managed.

Anyway, I have tried several time to clean the server and reinstalled, but I ran into issue where the old settings kept appearing each time uninstalled and installed the server. Once I have this server figured out (a new installation), I shall give the emby/kodi a go and keep you posted.

Thanks for your constant and relentless supports.

Cheers!

Edited by e123enitan
  • Like 1

danofun

I received similar errors with Isengard beta 2 until I realized the xbmc.python dependency did not exist and was not being installed by the Emby 1.0.09 installed vial the Emby Haddon beta repo.

xbmc.python.zip

Edited by danofun

e123enitan

I thought I keep you posted Kodi 15, emby 1.0.08

I locate why emby/kodi syn is crashing, it appears when it tried to cache texture, and if  it couldn’t be find the file in the server (you did mentioned), it crashed

So I decided to syn each library at a time, (Movie (Kids, Foreign, other Movies), TV Show) with TV shows it works fine with not issue, other group in movies always crashed.

What I discovered in my server, movies, kids and foreign folders are gone except for TV shows, why I am not 100 per cent sure, I could only have happen with the new server upgrade days ago.

Normally I don’t pay close attention to the server side since  I thought I have it well configured and should be self- managed.

Anyway, I have tried several time to clean the server and reinstalled, but I ran into issue where the old settings kept appearing each time uninstalled and installed the server. Once I have this server figured out (a new installation), I shall give the emby/kodi a go and keep you posted.

Thanks for your constant and relentless supports.

Cheers!

@@Angelblue05, I noticed you’ve posted 1.0.09, I hope this solved my issue, however, what I realized following server rebuild/setup complete,

Summary test results of 1.0.08 on three client types

Windows 7 Kodi 15 beta 2, Syn with server works fine

Tronsmart OpenElec 5.0.8 Kodi 14.2 syn with server works fine,

Wetek OpenElec Kodi 15 beta 2, texturecache enable syn with server crashed several times as noted before

Wetek OpenElec Kodi 15 beta 2, texturecache disable syn with server works fine

I will test 1.0.09 tonight and provide feedback.

Thanks

• Like 1

e123enitan

@@Angelblue05, I noticed you’ve posted 1.0.09, I hope this solved my issue, however, what I realized following server rebuild/setup complete,

Summary test results of 1.0.08 on three client types

Windows 7 Kodi 15 beta 2, Syn with server works fine

Tronsmart OpenElec 5.0.8 Kodi 14.2 syn with server works fine,

Wetek OpenElec Kodi 15 beta 2, texturecache enable syn with server crashed several times as noted before

Wetek OpenElec Kodi 15 beta 2, texturecache disable syn with server works fine

I will test 1.0.09 tonight and provide feedback.

Thanks

I just upgrade Tronsmart to new OpenElec 6/emby 1.0.09 Immediately Kodi prompted an error mgs,

here is logs

http://xbmclogs.com/pt8fjr7zp

http://xbmclogs.com/pqvdp0zmm

Wetek OpenElec 6/emby 1.0.09 to follow soon

Thanks

Angelblue05

Ok what you need to check because it does work is that your Kodi seems to keep loading MyVideos92 with isengard beta 2.... The database should be MyVideos93.db (search your log you'll see what I mean)... You need to make sure Kodi upgrades database then it will work. You could try to uninstall reinstall Kodi or something like this :) - once Kodi does load My Videos93 then everything will work. It should do it automatically, but for some reason doesn't.

@@marcelveldt, @@im85288, @
Check this log and see what can be done for this user. Keep in mind that the path to the database is using MyVideos93.db Thanks. Oh it seems OpenElec still uses MyVideos92.db with Beta2?  :)

Edited by Angelblue05

e123enitan

Ok what you need to check because it does work is that your Kodi seems to keep loading MyVideos92 with isengard beta 2.... The database should be MyVideos93.db (search your log you'll see what I mean)... You need to make sure Kodi upgrades database then it will work. You could try to uninstall reinstall Kodi or something like this :) - once Kodi does load My Videos93 then everything will work. It should do it automatically, but for some reason doesn't.

@@marcelveldt, @@im85288, @

Check this log and see what can be done for this user. Keep in mind that the path to the database is using MyVideos93.db Thanks.

So I went into file manager>special://profile/database, in there are MyVideos93.db and MyVideos92.db

I delete 92.db, so let me see what the system does after the deletion and I shall get back to you.

Thanks

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Yeah its very odd Kodi would load with 92. Hopefully that solves it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk