How do I fix my TV DB

jamvids

jamvids

Hi, I am actually gonna have to own up to watching Ancient aliens here, but I can never find it as it isn't seeing the root folder for this series as a series, just a folder, then looks at each season as a series. Is there any way I can get into the DB to fix this or is anyone else having the same issue? I have tried everything to fix it but can't,

I know what it was that caused it......    ALIENS

techywarrior

Can you show a screenshot of the folder structure in File Explorer? Maybe there is simply something with the folder structure that is causing the problem. Also, is the actual root setup as a TV library or Mixed/Unset?

You can also manually set the type of the root folder in the metadata manager (but not sure if that's only when it's in mixed/unset library).

jamvids

Hi, i have checked everything, some of the steps I have taken are

Removed the series and re-scanned the library

Removed all metadata and put it back in and re-scanned

Used media center master to re build metadata

Removed series, deleted series using the metadata manager on emby and then moved it back and re-scanned

The problem started when I was moving some hard drives around. I think it's had a brain fart and it is written into the DB now.

557e8bab04c08_Capture.jpg

Like I said, Aliens

mediacowboy

Folder Structor looks right what you could do is.

MetaData Manager - Go to TV - Find the Aliens Folder - Tell it to identify.

Correct the Name - delete the year. imdb id, the moviedb id, thetvdb id, and Zap2it id. 

Then search for it and select it.

jamvids

So, I removed it from my documentary folder, which is on it's ow hard drive. Put a few episodes on my tv series drive and it displayed okay. left over was a "folder" in the documentary series with ancient aliens on it. I deleted this and moved the few episodes back. I can't change tvdb options as there aren't any. for some reason it is seen as a folder and there isn't a way to change it. I think when I was moving some things around I threw a few videos in there by accident so it set it as a folder, not a series and it is written into the server DB that way. I will put a dash on the end of the folder name and see if i can manipulate it that way, I was hoping I could just open the DB file with something and change it that way, but I wouldn't know where to start.

P.S. I just looked at your server link, may need some advice at some point.