Giving me PIN?

jriker1

jriker1

I just installed the latest update for Emby Server and Emby WMC.  So now on my Xbox 360 it shows Emby and not Media Browser.  WHen I click on Emby it gives me this pin and tells me to go to this website if I don't have a server installed.  I do, so click next and complains I didn't go to the website.  I can't find anywhere on my personal server to enter this pin.  There is an option to manually enter the server info but obviously that can't be it as that would be a step backwards if it's not detecting it as it always has in the past so pausing at this point until I know what I am supposed to do.  Note I do not want to connect to, or verify against a remote system so hopefully this is not a new requirements.

What am I supposed to do now?

Thanks.

JR

You are supposed to use the manual entry option that is there on that screen.

If you are ending up there it means we cannot find your server on the network.  Could be a firewall blocking UDP traffic.

jriker1

Nailed what?  I mentioned I "upgraded" to the latest version so obviously a firewall isn't going to be an issue since it's an "upgrade" to the latest build.  Anyway, for whatever reason I launched Emby WMC on the xbox two more times and it eventually found it.

JR