ISO mount with DT pro error - "Mount switch syntax error"

Hitman36

Hitman36

Hi,

I'm having trouble mounting my iso's with media browser classic for wmc, I have set the configurator up to use DTAgent.exe in the correct daemon tools pro install folder but when I select play in MB/emby it tries to load the ISO but I get an error from DTAgent.exe saying "mount switch syntax error".

File associations are setup correctly and if I manually D-click the .iso it loads into the virtual drive no problems.

I had this working before but after an OS reinstall due to upgrading my PC, I cannot remember or figure out how to fix this error?

Can anyone help?

Edited by Hitman36

Are you sure you pointed to the proper program?  I thought it was "daemon.exe".

Hitman36

Are you sure you pointed to the proper program?  I thought it was "daemon.exe".

Hi ebr,

DT lite is daemon.exe, DT pro is DTAgent.exe, anyway I found the issue and report here in case anyone else uses DT pro,

The problem is with the current version of DT pro, reverted back to my older copy and it works fine, must be something they've done in the new version as the Virtual drive setup/interface has had a revamp and now looks to not work correctly with emby.

I'll also mention (using the working older DTpro) the virtual drive has to be the DT driver one, the other virtual SCSI and/or IDE driver virtual drives won't work.

All good now :)

Edited by Hitman36