So... I kinda need some testers...

Soultaker

Hey yo,

The bad guy is back in town and needs some testers drop me a msg post in this thread if interested.

Longtime Neo user; interested in testing Rush in MBC on a 7MCx64 platform.

CBers

Hey, tried creating the RushCustomStyles.mcml file in ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic and MBC wouldn't open with that file there.  It gives the error message "Unable to Launch Media Browser 3" as MBC is opening and goes back to WMC.  Removing that file and everything is fine.

edit:  So, I assumed I had somehow done something wrong (like using notepad to create the file).  I made a copy of Styles_DoNotEdit, renamed it, deleted all the content within <mcml> and then everything seems to have worked.  We'll see, but it opened, populated the file etc.. etc...

Can you post a screenshot of how your Rush theme looks now please, along with your mcml file ;)

• Like 1

Soultaker

Longtime Neo user; interested in testing Rush in MBC on a 7MCx64 platform.

Hi

I've released Rush so you can download Rush via the MBC configurator.

Thanks to everyone who replied with feedback, and constructive comments.

• Like 4

CBers

Can you post a screenshot of how your Rush theme looks now please, along with your mcml file ;)

It's OK, I've created it myself ;)

Thanks though.

CBers

Cool, I've tinkered a little, but didn't change it much yet. I did change the ratings stars to skyblue, looks cool, haven't tweaked much else. Can't make the poster background too transparent, otherwise you lose the am/pm and total count on the little tabs.

I found after changing the mcml, the episode name/number text had faded a bit.

Need to embolden it more.

Edited by CBers

yardameus

Cool, I've tinkered a little, but didn't change it much yet.  I did change the ratings stars to skyblue, looks cool, haven't tweaked much else.  Can't make the poster background too transparent, otherwise you lose the am/pm and total count on the little tabs.

• Like 1