So... I kinda need some testers...

Soultaker

MrWebsmith

THIS IS awesome news to get back to work after a horrible yesterday!  and the fact that its mbc based just to keep a bit of life left on that side of things!

welcome back EEEESSSSTTTTTTEEEEEE :) you were sorely missed by many

Just had a quick run with it and looks pretty cool.It is fast browsing through the collections. The only very minor issue is the mediainfo icons where a it hard to see as below,but that is one minor detail I could live with,

528d33d9ece03_Untitled.png

Edited by Yogi
  • Like 1

whats the story? The suspense is killing me!!

I'll test btw if u didn't get the pm...

whatever it is!!!

yardameus

I almost like how they blend in, but I don't really pay much attention to them.  I can see if you pay more attention to them, it could be a "negative" as far as design goes.

Soultaker

Hey guys,

My new project can be found in the link below. Inside there is the plugin and a simple batch file to copy the plugin into the correct folder.

You will need an up-to-date MBC to run this theme. Finally, it's timeboxed to expire at the end of the month.

Let me know how you get on in this thread.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19575772/Rush-Alpha.zip

Edit: The core principles behind this piece of work were speed, and clarity. Eye candy was deemed superfluous and not the emphasis.

Edited by Soultaker
  • Like 1

When ready, if screens can be posted, those of us who handle our news and social networking will gladly promote it through all of our channels.

Just been putting it through it's paces a little more and the wife says how do you know what you have watched.

There is no watched or unwatched indicators on the covers.

I realise the tick is there but it is not very clear.

• Like 1

Soultaker

Sorry.  Similar to Subdued or the web client.  When an item has been recently added (and would be on the recently added list) it gets an icon saying new or somehow denoting it's new to the library.

You mean replace the indicator (new flame) with the word "new"? Hmmm I'll think about it and consult my non-english friends what they think...

• Like 1

yardameus

Ok...  That's what I was thinking, and you don't need to replace it with the word new.  I don't know if I've ever seen the flame icon in my library.  I'll have to double check, but it never seems to appear.  I new it seemed familiar.

Just doing some testing of the new version and the wife says excellent work on the watched and unwatched indicators.

Great stuff ST

• Like 1

Soultaker

Hey

My types of media are cut off in the upper left corner.

Not sure what you mean do you have a screenshot?

Just been putting it through it's paces a little more and the wife says how do you know what you have watched.

There is no watched or unwatched indicators on the covers.

I realise the tick is there but it is not very clear.

Yea I've been burning the midnight oil on that I've got a nice implementation, that will bring that stuff in.

• Like 1

TheWorkz

Rush looks very cool. Like the styling and how clean it looks.. The only thing I noticed is when going to TV Shows > Selecting a Series > the Seasons view did not show any posters when the "Poster" view is used. It does show the posters when I switch to Coverflow or another view.

Keep up the good work.

Rush looks very cool. Like the styling and how clean it looks.. The only thing I noticed is when going to TV Shows > Selecting a Series > the Seasons view did not show any posters when the "Poster" view is used. It does show the posters when I switch to Coverflow or another view.

Keep up the good work.

Good day,

Sorry, is this the issue:

528eac2218178_mediab3abo1367.jpg

My best

Good day Soultaker,

Only small issue if you using the mouse, it will lose focus when browsing the actors at tv series:

528eade78b5e8_mediab3abo1369.jpg

I had to use the keyboard for able to go to the next actor.

My best

TheWorkz

Good day,

Sorry, is this the issue:

528eac2218178_mediab3abo1367.jpg

My best

Yes, but for some reason it is not showing for me unless I use coverflow. using MBClassic 3.0.96

528eae90e2042_americanhorror.png

Also one thing more, when using poster view for tv or movies as well, only best in one row or at most 2 rows, but not any more unless it meant for large screen viewer, then it will be lovely indeed.

528eaeb2b87c6_mediab3abo1368.jpg

Other than that, the poster view not good for whom like to display more than 2 rows.

Again, it great theme, and well done indeed.

Cheesegeezer

(Waving) well hello Sir!

Great to see you back on the scene, and what an entrance!!

Happy times are coming for MBC

Spose i better throw you a like ;)

Edited by Cheesegeezer

Soultaker

Going by the feedback I got so far:

Dark media icons probably work best in this theme, icon pack made possible by tikuf (link http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/2292-looking-for-dark-background-media-info-icons/?p=41618)

mediaicons.jpg

So I've added stacked indicators.

indicators.jpg

Also cleaned up the config options (way too many non-functioning options there)

config-cleanup.jpg

Edited by Soultaker
  • Like 1