Server Sync Page Enhancement

ebr

Suggestion for this page that would allow you to know what you may need to clear out on your device before the transfer:

557840f997f3e_syncspace.png

• Like 4

That looks great, and solid feedback to the user - would it be possible to indicate what has been watched on the destination device? Let's say the user is syncing for someone else - they wouldn't want to remove items that are already synced but unwatched. Or my old man memory kicks in, and I don't recall... Well, I watched a couple of episodes... (Okay, must not have been that great a series anyway if I don't remember if I watched it!)

Which, of course, leads me to think of a "auto-cleanup" option... This in turn suggests a "keep" mechanism for specific objects.... Ah, all the things that would be cool. I don't currently use sync, so feel free to consider this Wishlist/Roadmap and not a true FR.

Which, of course, leads me to think of a "auto-cleanup" option... This in turn suggests a "keep" mechanism for specific objects.... Ah, all the things that would be cool. I don't currently use sync, so feel free to consider this Wishlist/Roadmap and not a true FR.

You should explore it because I think most of that is already built into the system.

You should explore it because I think most of that is already built into the system.

Very cool. I haven't explored it because my primary consumption device is my XB1, don't currently do any remote viewing and I have an alternate back-up system. It is good to know it is there when I need it.