Trakt.TV Plugin and Twitter updates

jayTcold
Go to solution Solved by jayTcold,

jayTcold

Hi Everyone,

First off, Emby is sweet, been using it for years, in the early days as an add on for WMC and now loving the client/server stuff (became a lifetime supporter a couple days ago).

For a while, I had the Trakt.TV plug in installed and working, then it stopped working and I never got around to troubleshooting it.

I recently rebuilt my media server, and am re-doing my Emby server stuff.

I remember that Trakt.TV had some integration with Twitter, and it was shooting out tweets whenever I completed a show or movie.

I can't seem to figure out how to get that enabled, either in the Trakt.TV plugin settings, or on the Trakt.TV site itself (under my profile/settings/etc.).

Does anyone know if Trakt removed Twitter integration at some point recently?

Thx!

Edited by jayTcold

• Solution
jayTcold

duh...nm, I found the settings on Trakt's site...

upper right hand corner, click the username, then Settings, then Sharing and Notifications...click the Connect button adjacent to Twitter, follow the wizard in Twitter, then go back to Settings and choose what to share...

Deihmos

You really want to tweet out that kind of info? I am not even sure it is a good idea to have your video collection on trakt.

jayTcold

You really want to tweet out that kind of info? I am not even sure it is a good idea to have your video collection on trakt.

I feel 'ya, let's just say that I have my Trakt.tv plug in setup to exclude my, well...non-family programming : - )

Anyways, Diehmos, when I had it all working a while back, my friends, co-workers, etc. got a kick out of following what I was watching...