Total Server Metadata Wipe?? Anyone?

PhillyFanInDetroit

PhillyFanInDetroit

So, after using MediaBrowser/Emby for the last three years (guys - great job and top notch - if I had more extra money in the wallet, you'd have it) it would seem that my Movie, TV Series and Music metadata for some reason just won't update or has had more than enough errors to cause the server updates to proceed slower than an act of congress...

Okay, all kidding aside... is there a function that I can completely wipe all of the Metadata and have Emby server completely re-download and reorganize all metadata in the shared drives?

Another question... is there a function in the metadata manager that can rename files in the folders as well?  Just curious - when I torrent TV episodes - the naming convention is enough to give me a headache, I'd like to keep things in the same naming format so looking through the folders is easy enough.

yardameus

I can't respond to everything, but you can use the Auto-Organize function to organize new episodes with your desired naming function.  I would suggest FileBot for renaming existing episodes for consistent naming conventions.  I'm pretty sure that removing C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\data\library.db would do what you desire, but I'm not certain about that...