Duplicate Movie's in Kodi

Blueeyiz702

Blueeyiz702

when i synced my movies collection,i noticed that there was 2 of every movie showing in Kodi.

Could someone please explain how to fix this,or provide me with instructions on how to do so? thank you.

quasar

when i synced my movies collection,i noticed that there was 2 of every movie showing in Kodi.

Could someone please explain how to fix this,or provide me with instructions on how to do so? thank you.

Did you reset your database before doing a sync? It's best to start with a clean slate.

PhilWhite

Multi-step, but it works.

Eliminate the kodi source for movies, music, tv, whatever

Then clean the library if the option still exists in system settings.  If it doesn't then you don't have to worry about it.

Then go to the emby for kodi app and launch it.  Do a total resync of emby -- should be the last option on the list.

It will take a little while but it will fix the problem.

• Like 1

Blueeyiz702

thanks phil that fixed the problem,now im having problem with getting movies to come online in browser for emby! when i log in everything is offline,but shows in kodi everything snyced and working?

any ideaes what is causing movies to stay offline in media browser,thanks?

Angelblue05

@

What Emby platform are you using for your server? And if you do a manual library scan, does your content comes back online?

Edited by Angelblue05

• 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

@

What Emby platform are you using for your server? And if you do a manual library scan, does your content comes back online?

im using emby on kodi 14.2 stable on windows 7 home premium,but i got it fixed didnt notice i needed to resart server till after i posted this! now i cant get server to start in kodi after a recent update?