TV Guide Data Missing

iam4uk

iam4uk

Emby Server Version 3.0.5621.4

Server WMC Version 1.0.0.56, build: 1190

This problem has existed for many versions now. In the web client, in the android app, and in the Fire TV app, no TV Guide data is displayed. I can tune channels and watch them.

post-1202-0-38433200-1433767824_thumb.png

post-1202-0-21930900-1433767854_thumb.png

KarterJK

I use HD HomeRun Primes and the guide is functional with that, uncertain if the Ceton Card is problem or something else.

I just hope they improve on the quide, it is really to small to be functional.

gjviii

I'm running the same server and wmc server versions, using an HD Homerun Prime and the guide in working as well.   I however do not receive channel icons that you are receiving

gutterpunk13

I have had this problem too. I uninstalled serverwmc and installed a much much older version. After it updated back to 1.61 it was fixed with no issues. 

Not really sure why this happened.

iam4uk

Thanks, gp13. Even though I'm not a fan of solutions that make no sense, I might try that. How might I get a "much older version" of ServerWMC?

gutterpunk13

After you uninstall serverwmc go to the plugin catalog like you are going to reinstall it. Instead of just installing it click the drop down to select older versions of the pugin.

Makes sense to me. 

Just trying to help no need to be rude.

iam4uk

No intent to be rude, gp13. When you said, "Not really sure why this happened," I extrapolated to the position that the reason this solution works remains mysterious. Thus, "makes no sense." That's no reflection on your suggestion, for which I am thankful.