XBMC Music Support

Ethyria

dannypcf

Thanks for the quick response. Just double check on the style tags, and yes they are populated correctly, my wrong. I will test why is my XBMC not showing those info from style tags.  :) 

Just few minor questions about music nfo, I found that in the artist/album nfo created by MB3, some <review> tags contain "Read more about XXX on Last.fm

User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL."

I found the same thing myself when scraping album metadata. I'm not sure if you use Firefox but I found a little workaround that makes removing that text a little easier.

I use a firefox addon called FoxReplace: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxreplace/

It's just a simple Firefox addon that can find and replace text on a webpage. I've got it set to find all the text you mentioned above, along with all the [1][2][3]...etc tags that are present in album descriptions that have originally come from Wikipedia, and remove them. I simply load the album page in MBS, press the shortcut key and it removes all the offending text.

I find that it is a nice little work around that makes dealing with a great many albums a little easier until @@Luke adds the new source.

Edited by Ethyria