Collection Folder Image

Erik
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Hello,

I was playing around with CoverArt and accidentally caused the collection folder images to get changed. Now I cant get them back...are they available to download so I can set them back, or is there an easier way to reset those to default.

thanks again,

Erik

Available to download?  We don't know what you may have had for collection images.

What was it set to and what is it set to now?  Looks like maybe you set them to ignore and you don't actually have any collection level images (thus, the default placeholder from CA).

The default images that MBS used I was just trying to get back to. I set CoverArt to something when I was playing with it and then set it to ignore thinking it would return to the initial images. just an example I grabbed from the web.

528acdae9f1a2_collectionexample.png

swhitmore

Is that a really old build? Shouldn't the 'Views' images be different?

Edited by swhitmore

Is that a really old build? Shouldn't the 'Views' images be different?

He just stole that image from somewhere to illustrate what he meant.

swhitmore

He just stole that image from somewhere to illustrate what he meant.

Ah, that makes sense. I probably should have read the post :P

As ebr said, I just grabbed the pic from google as mine wasn't working. However, all the collection views are now all the same tv image for me now. I thought I remembered them being different for music/ tv / movies. I was thinking maybe removing then re-adding the source might fix it but it's still all the same images. Thoughts?

Yes, I have tv shows, kids tv shows, movies, kids movies and music as the names and the respective collection type.

You altering them or not isn't going to make a difference.  That is the image shown if there is no specific image for the item.

My best suggestion for you is to find some images you like and attach them to those collections using the web client editing interface.

Thanks again ebr,

Ya I will find some eventually, I liked the default ones quite a bit. Just thought I messed them up.

• 3 years later...