EmbyTV Info

Luke

e123enitan

e123enitan  location of the file, it does not matter.  It is important to specify the correct path and file name.

Dashboard>Live TV>Tuner Devices+add>M3U Playlist>specify the name and path of the file.>save

9175045.png

Example.

C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\channels - wrong

C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\channels.m3u - correctly

EPG does not work.

Logos, add manually. (metadata manager)

If you do not understand, ask.

Thanks I figured that out last night, but what I have noticed is the switching channel is very slow compared to using DVB client and Kodi, I wonder why if both DVBView and Emby are on the same machine I would expect no time lag for IPTV  channels, also the GUI in emby is not user friendly, I have to kill one channel before I can switch to another, I will share my screen later, do you experience any of these issues? I'II possible post log if that would revel something  

Cheers!

Nikolaech

Yes, I too have these problems. EmbyServer and EmbyTheatre, developing, so there are problems.
Sorry, I do not speak English. It's hard to explain to you in more detail.

• Like 1

e123enitan

Yes, I too have these problems. EmbyServer and EmbyTheatre, developing, so there are problems.

Sorry, I do not speak English. It's hard to explain to you in more detail.

Not to worry, we all are in the same boat English is my 2nd language, I think a plugin like MP, TVHeadEnd and DVBlink is the way forward, I hope we have a developer who is interested, anyway thanks for your input 

• 2 weeks later...
Bart91106

Running windows 10 with the latest emby server (I'm not premier member).

I'm trying to add the NextPVR plugin, however each time I attempt to add it, it never downloads(wheel keeps spinning). I tried using chrome and firefox, neither works.

Previously I had it up and running, but I uninstalled it a few months ago.

Does anyone have any ideas why I can't download and install this plugin?

Thanks!

Running windows 10 with the latest emby server (I'm not premier member).

I'm trying to add the NextPVR plugin, however each time I attempt to add it, it never downloads(wheel keeps spinning). I tried using chrome and firefox, neither works.

Previously I had it up and running, but I uninstalled it a few months ago.

Does anyone have any ideas why I can't download and install this plugin?

Thanks!

Hi, welcome. I just tested this, no problems. Please see how to report a problem so that we can try and identify the issue. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hi, does anyone know if there are currently any tuners available that Emby TV supports natively that would work with Freeview HD in the UK (DVB-T2)?

Thanks!

CBers

Hi, does anyone know if there are currently any tuners available that Emby TV supports natively that would work with Freeview HD in the UK (DVB-T2)?

Thanks!

HDHomerun.

HDHomerun.

Thankyou. I had always thought they were US only products, but I see that there is a UK one available. Bit pricey though, I'll have to have a think about that. Thanks for the info  :)

CBers

Thankyou. I had always thought they were US only products, but I see that there is a UK one available. Bit pricey though, I'll have to have a think about that. Thanks for the info  :)

Yes, only the HDHR-connect is available in the UK.

I bought mine from Amazon UK for £100.

• 3 weeks later...
sprtfan

Yes, only the HDHR-connect is available in the UK.

I bought mine from Amazon UK for £100.

I have one of the original HDHomeruns I think.  Will it still work with Emby or do I need to get a new model?  The model I have is the HDHR-US

I have one of the original HDHomeruns I think.  Will it still work with Emby or do I need to get a new model?  The model I have is the HDHR-US

You need one that supports DLNA.

• 3 months later...
spencerisadog

Does anyone know what the guide icon is that looks like the series record icon but it's greyed out?  My wife's Dr. Phil isn't recording but it has this icon on it.

Spaceboy

It an episode that's part of a series that you've set to record but for some reason this one is not. It will be excluded due to one ore the series record settings, time, channel, it's a repeat etc

• 1 month later...
AekaGSR

Is there a search function for series recording?  I would like to search for a show for future recordings, but I do not see that option.

riccote

Live TV works on Android Apps and firestick, but not in any web browsers. It just has a spinning circle. I've tried them all and on different computers, local and remote.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Live TV works on Android Apps and firestick, but not in any web browsers. It just has a spinning circle. I've tried them all and on different computers, local and remote.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Hi there @@riccote, we're sorry to hear about this. In order for us to best help you, please provide the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

• 2 months later...
Dizzy49

I just got my HDHomeRun today, and my CableCard will be here tomorrow.

I'm a little confused about the TV info.  The beginning of this thread talks about using Schedules Direct, but another thread says how it isn't working correctly, but XMLTV is working.

So.... What's the best way to go?  I don't mind some manual setup if it only needs to be done once.