Unable to connect

oldschool

oldschool

Just recently, I have been unable to connect to Emby through the Emby Connect website. I looked on the settings this morning and it appeared that the port was reset to the default port. I changed it to the new port I was using, and I changed it for all 4 of the port settings (I changed them all to the same port). Now, after a server reboot (both the Emby server and the OS reboot), I can't connect to Emby.

I'm not sure what's going on. I even right-click the application in the system tray on the server and tell it to configure or connect, and my browser only says "unable to connect". This is using the localhost url. "Media Browser" is running in the task manager. How can I resolve this issue?

oldschool

Hmmm, looks like I might have messed things up when I changed all the ports to the same port (even though HTTPS is turned off). Can I manually edit the https port to something else?

oldschool

OK - I figured it out.

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\config\system.xml just in case anyone falls into the same trap as I did. Once I changed the HTTPS port to something other than the HTTP port, it worked again.