Testing onedrive plugin

richardap1

richardap1

I have test uploading two videos. First one was fine. Second generated an error

2015-05-31 19:56:34.6916 Error - App: Error transferring sync job file
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5621.4
Command line: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 8
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: False
Program data path: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
System.OverflowException
  at OneDrive.OneDriveServerSyncProvider.<FillBuffer>d__2a.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at OneDrive.OneDriveServerSyncProvider.<UploadFile>d__22.MoveNext()
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at OneDrive.OneDriveServerSyncProvider.<SendFile>d__1.MoveNext()
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Sync.MediaSync.<SendFile>d__52.MoveNext()
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Sync.MediaSync.<GetItem>d__2d.MoveNext()

Thanks
Rich

hamstercat

What size if the file you're trying to sync? I'll try to reproduce with a file as big as the one that triggered this error.

richardap1

Hi. It was 4.37GB. I did a sync on high quality and the default general profile.

Thanks

hamstercat

I've uploaded a new version, I'm still testing but I think it may do the trick. Tell me how it goes!

kakata

Hi

Im getting a 400 error adding a account.

Here's the log:

2015-06-03 22:09:10.9316 Info - App: HttpClientManager POST: https://login.live.com/oauth20_token.srf2015-06-03 22:09:11.0341 Error - App: Error getting response from https://login.live.com/oauth20_token.srf	*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.0.5621.4	Command line: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /var/lib/emby-server	Operating system: Unix 3.16.0.4	Processor count: 1	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: True	Program data path: /var/lib/emby-server	Mono: 4.0.1 (tarball Tue May 26 04:37:11 UTC 2015)	Application Path: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe	The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.	System.Net.WebException	  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus (System.Net.WebAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 	  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponseData (System.Net.WebConnectionData data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 	2015-06-03 22:09:11.0341 Error - DtoUtils: ServiceBase<TRequest>::Service Exception	*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.0.5621.4	Command line: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /var/lib/emby-server	Operating system: Unix 3.16.0.4	Processor count: 1	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: True	Program data path: /var/lib/emby-server	Mono: 4.0.1 (tarball Tue May 26 04:37:11 UTC 2015)	Application Path: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe	The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.	System.Net.WebException	  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus (System.Net.WebAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 	  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponseData (System.Net.WebConnectionData data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 	2015-06-03 22:09:11.0348 Error - HttpServer: Error processing request for /OneDrive/SyncTarget	*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.0.5621.4	Command line: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /var/lib/emby-server	Operating system: Unix 3.16.0.4	Processor count: 1	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: True	Program data path: /var/lib/emby-server	Mono: 4.0.1 (tarball Tue May 26 04:37:11 UTC 2015)	Application Path: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe	The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.	ServiceStack.HttpError	No Stack Trace Available

hamstercat

I'm guessing it has to do with the Client ID or Client Secret either missing or invalid, but I'll add more logging and try to return a nicer message in those cases to see if it really is the problem.

hamstercat

I think I figured it out. You probably entered a client id and secret, but didn't hit save. Then the call to grant access fails because of that. Can you validate?

I'll change the config page so this isn't possible anymore.

• Like 1

kakata

I redo everything (reinstalled plugin, change client ID secret). In all cases saving before adding account, and no joy (same error).  Should I make a video?

• 4 months later...
Monkeylurv

hi. I can't seem to add any accounts. with OneDrive I get this error:

We're unable to complete your request

Microsoft account is experiencing technical problems. Please try again later.

with Google I get:

401. That’s an error.

Error: invalid_client

The OAuth client was not found.

Request Details

That’s all we know.

with DropBox:

Error (400)

It seems the app you were using submitted a bad request. If you would like to report this error to the app's developer, include the information below.

More details for developers

Invalid client_id: "my ID account"

I am using my login email accounts and associated passwords, saving them before trying to add the sync

Advice?