Beta 3.4.0

7illusions

Xzener

Just bring out the Charms-menu -> Settings -> General -> Show text on posters. :)

This must be broken then. Was already set to off. Toggling off/on has no effect. Labels continue to display.

Edit: It's only working for Main Menu. Selecting "HD Movies" (per my example pic), labels showing regardless of setting on/off.

Edited by Xzener

Xzener

Can we replace the video loading circle with the app loading circle?? The video loading circle is dated IMO. The app laoding one looks better.

Xzener

Also, regardless of which VF I'm browsing (HD Movies, TV Series) the most recent media added backdrops are being shown behind the posters/covers. Shouldn't it be related to the VF being browsed? i.e. My recent "DVD Movie" backdrop is displaying in my "TV Series" VF.

Edited by Xzener

Scott84Z28

@@7illusions

You can basically use any video file, as long as it's in the backdrops folder and the file is called theme.something. 

Here's one for The Avengers.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1D0BH_ZuC0dWVU2b18tc3lidGs/view?usp=sharing

Looks like Xzener beat me to it. ;)

One of thing I noticed while testing.  I use a keyboard as my input (dinovo mini) and I run into a problem when I browser to a TV show, and in the details section of the episode, I can't arrow down to the play or the tripple dot button.  I always have to switch to mouse mode and click on play.  Or am I missing something?  Is there a way to use the keyboard?  What are people doing that use remotes?

Loving this so far btw.  It'll be my Emby Classic replacement when I switch to Win10.

• Like 1

Xzener

If I enter details of a movie, focus doesn't look to be set to the play button but if I click "Ok" on my remote, it starts to play. I'd imagine hitting enter should do the trick.

7illusions

New build is up.

First attempt on Video-backdrops, please try it out

• Like 1

7illusions

New build is up.

Will this be good enough for shuffle? It will be in both playlist and album view

558ee3009f0b7_music.png

Or do you want a toggle-button to turn it on and off for the player?

Edited by 7illusions
  • Like 1

7illusions

Toally OffTopic: Where do one find VideoBackdrops for download? Kind of want to add a few now when the app supports it. :)

• Like 1

FrostByte

New build is up.

Will this be good enough for shuffle? It will be in both playlist and album view

That's all I would need, thank you very much 7. 

FrostByte

Will it be able to Play To Shuffled then?  Would like the option to play shuffled playlist to my HTS as well as from the computer I guess.

Edited by FrostByte

7illusions

You can shuffle and play locally, then go to Now Playing view and bring up the app bar and click the "Transfer playlist" button.

• Like 1

Vicpa

Hi 7,

Like the shuffle option !!

Did you get a chance to hook up the ellipse button to something on the remote? still having the mkv issue and live tv isn't working for me.  

7illusions

Sorry Vicpa, Totally had forgotten about the mkv stuff.

Can you try again with the latest build? (.304)

Still nothing with the ContextMenu and remote, will look into soon.

Vicpa

Hi,

Tried with 304 still no luck. I raised the maxstatic bitrate all the way up to 500000000. . Is that the number I need to change.?

This is an example of one that won't play.

558f137447def_mkv.png

7illusions

.305 is up,

Can you give it another go?

It should now respect the MaxStaticBiirate value (I hope. ;) )

Xzener

Can't wait to get home and try these builds... Did you fix the poster/cover label issue 7??

7illusions

Xzener, jst uploaded .06, it has your fix. :)

Vicpa, do I have access to your server? I would REALLY like to debug against this one.

Vicpa

Yes Your account is still active same password as before.  modern times or munity on the bounty are examples that won't play

Edited by Vicpa

7illusions

Vicpa, one more thing to test.

There's a MaxStreamingBitrate that is set to 1000000 in the profile, can you try to increase that to 5000000?

7illusions

Yet another build .307 (I'll stop spamming you guys now)

Fixes an issue where sometimes a videobackdrop wouldn't play.