Photos type media folders not viewable

chenjhcm

chenjhcm

Running the latest version from Windows Store, with only one media folder set to Photos type added to the server, the client app shows Photos icon under Main menu but when I tap on it nothing happens. There is no new client logs captured for that action either. On the other hand, the Android version works just fine in this case. Let me know how to address this issue.

-Thx

7illusions

I'll look into it and see if I can reproduce it. If not, I'll add some additional logging around this

• 4 weeks later...
Hello,

I am new to Emby (long time user MB with MSMC). Yesterday I set up a new media server with Emby. All is working nicely, but there is a problem still with the photos. It seems to be the same as the problem described in here.

The photos button is not working. I have quite a lot of photos organised with an extensive folder structure. This structure consists of a single main pictures directory (media folder correctly set with content type "Photos")

Inside this directory, there are a few folders with categories (ie Holidays, kids, etc.) and underneath these folders there are more folders with different dates etc.

I can browse through all the photos by using the folders view in MB. However, the photos option itself is not working at all.

Hope this can be easily solved...

Thanks!

Edited by Rolf

Oh, I should add that it seems to work normally with the android client. The problem occurs with the Windows 8.1 client from the store.