How to get the addon to work with TV Tunes?

Iorifly

Iorifly
friends,

I know it will insert features after the beta. However it is expected or is already in motion a version that supports the tvtunner?

I miss in my series and movies.

xnappo

We cannot integrate the Emby tuner stuff into Kodi.

However Kodi supports the same back ends and Emby, so you should be able to use the native Kodi tuner stuff.

Angelblue05

Ahhh, yes TV Tunes. I figured the line that was preventing our addon from working with TV Tunes and reached out to Rob to see if a fix could be implemented in the official version. This should be coming soon :) Or you can also install the zip found here, until the official repo is updated: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214287&pid=2015639#pid2015639

To test. The only thing you need to make sure of, is to use a custom path to save your themes to.

script.tvtunes-4.7.2b.zip

• Like 1

Iorifly
I downloaded version "script.tvtunes-4.7.2b.zip" but it does not need to update the addon Emby?

I did not understand the part that you talk personalized way. It would be the kodi that changed?

Line 608-609

Angelblue05

You don't need to do any modifications, just install the zip to update the TV Tunes add-on. The custom path is a TV Tunes setting.

Iorifly
I did not find the option. It only has to set up the directory you are in, put my movies are in some hard drives ....

Some admin could set the title of the topic?

Angelblue05

5568e7d968192_tvtunes.jpg

So once you installed the zip, go to Addons > Enabled Add-ons > Video Add-ons > TV Tunes > Configure > Filesystem > Store tunes in a custom path > - Path: set a custom folder to save the themes to.

Does this help? :)

After that, any theme you get via TV Tunes will be saved in the custom path. Then enter your shows and enjoy themes playing.

TV Tunes wiki: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TvTunes

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Iorifly
I had done it. And this was my fear.

I'll have to download all the issues again! For my themes already estam the folder of your movies

Movie X> ThemaX.mp3 ....

:(

I'll have to download all the issues again, right?

* I had found this way.

Thank you for always having patience and willingness to help !!

Edited by Iorifly

im85288

You can get TV tunes to work with your existing theme music by turning on the option to use local paths in the emby settings. You will need to rebuild your database for it to pick up the changes. Then you can use TV tunes stored with your media :)

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Yes as im85288 said, but we will keep looking to see if anything can be done on our side. For now, you can use the direct paths option.

Also, are your current themes imported into Emby too? This might give me an idea.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Yes, this is the option.

@@Iorifly

Can you confirm that the theme you have are imported into Emby too? (Do they play in the webclient too)

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

@@Iorifly Do you download your themes via Emby or via TV Tunes on Kodi, normally?

Edited by Angelblue05

Iorifly
No. Unfortunately I can not search and download the tvtuners in kodi own.

What I do is go on youtube and get the theme and download mp3.

Angelblue05

Ok, that's good to know because I'm working on a solution to be able to play your Emby theme songs, without the need for direct paths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Iorifly

The important thing is not necessary to change the path where this theme. I would have to redo it.

Using direct path is good because it did not have to change the locatio

Angelblue05

Yea, but will not have to change location either, with what I'm working on.

The problem with direct path is that it doesn't give us enough control for what needs to be done to be fully compatible with the Emby server. Anyway for now, you can use this solution :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk