Trailers not playing?

hydriplex

hydriplex

Anyone else having issues when trying to play trailers? I cannot find any mention of this in the alpha notes or other topics.

No matter the situation; whether I manually choose a trailer from the collection screen, or MB Intros randomly selects one - all that displays in MBT is a black screen showing 00 minutes and 00 seconds.

The trailer name shows correctly in the pause menu heads up display, but it appears to not stream the trailer correctly.

Any ideas?

Edited by hydriplex
  • Like 1

Jambercob

I am seeing this issue outside of the house actually. I have Windows 8.1 installed here at work and wanted to see how the MBT would work on it. Everything works great but no trailers or the theme videos/music. They say the same thing 00 minutes 00 seconds and do not play. At home they seemed to work fine.

I am seeing this issue outside of the house actually. I have Windows 8.1 installed here at work and wanted to see how the MBT would work on it. Everything works great but no trailers or the theme videos/music. They say the same thing 00 minutes 00 seconds and do not play. At home they seemed to work fine.

Yea we haven't really put any testing into remote play yet, although browsing remotely should be fine.

simono5

Anyone else having issues when trying to play trailers? I cannot find any mention of this in the alpha notes or other topics.

No matter the situation; whether I manually choose a trailer from the collection screen, or MB Intros randomly selects one - all that displays in MBT is a black screen showing 00 minutes and 00 seconds.

The trailer name shows correctly in the pause menu heads up display, but it appears to not stream the trailer correctly.

Any ideas?

I'm having exactly the same issue.  Plays fine in MBC but not in MBT.

i haven't really done much work with streaming trailers yet

Not sure if you have touched it yet, but remember that you have to send the Quicktime headers for it to properly stream.

Same issue here but only with trailers from the plugin (black screen, 00 minutes 00 seconds), the ones manually dowloaded play fine.