ServerWMC-Live TV

lja

After watching a channel, the tuner continues to show watching in the server. Is there a way to automatically clear the tuner after watching a channel in Live TV? If so how can it be done?

krustyreturns

It should be closing automatically now.  please post the serverwmc log after this happens.  you can find the log on the debug tab.

krustyreturns

I don't understand why you posted that image.  I just want a copy of the server log after you have started and stopped a live stream.   You can get to the server log by going to the 'debug' tab of serverwmc and clicking 'current log' button.

I don't understand why you posted that image.  I just want a copy of the server log after you have started and stopped a live stream.   You can get to the server log by going to the 'debug' tab of serverwmc and clicking 'current log' button.

@krustyreturns

Sorry my error. These are from two separate computers:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19298307/ServerWMC.log

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19298307/1ServerWMC.log

krustyreturns

Neither of the logs you posted has a live stream being opened.  I need you to post the log after you open and close a live tv stream, so that I might see why the stream is not being closed.  

Neither of the logs you posted has a live stream being opened.  I need you to post the log after you open and close a live tv stream, so that I might see why the stream is not being closed.  

Trying again. Played channel in Emby Server for a few minutes, then clicked on "X" upper right corner to stop channel. Here is the log that was received. The tuners  still show watching.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19298307/ServerWMC.log

krustyreturns

This is very confusing.  In the log I see a client connecting to serverwmc but the client appears to be kodi not Emby.  And I don't see where it is opening a live stream.  Is it possible that Emby is using some other plugin to open the live stream, not serverwmc?  And that you also have kodi running on the serverwmc machine?

However, I do notice an error in the serverwmc log when it tries to query the setup of your hdhr tuner that I am curious about.  If you want to debug this after you get the above stuff resolved let me know.

This is very confusing.  In the log I see a client connecting to serverwmc but the client appears to be kodi not Emby.  And I don't see where it is opening a live stream.  Is it possible that Emby is using some other plugin to open the live stream, not serverwmc?  And that you also have kodi running on the serverwmc machine?

However, I do notice an error in the serverwmc log when it tries to query the setup of your hdhr tuner that I am curious about.  If you want to debug this after you get the above stuff resolved let me know.

Thanks. Will review.