'Play All' / 'Shuffle All' of 'Artist' or 'Album Artist' Not Working...

Dodgy Bob

Dodgy Bob

Hey folks,

Is this known? I did quickly look through the first page of posts but did not see anything listed.

So short of it is this: using the latest version of Emby for Android on our Nexus 7 (2013) models here at home, when I go through Media Folders into Music, then go into library and filter on Artist or Album Artist, after selecting an Artist and having their Albums listed, if I click on "play all" or "shuffle all", rather than Emby for Android playing / shuffling all for the artist selected, Emby for Android decides to play / shuffle all, ALL my music.

I do still have one device that this works on, because this device is off the network and is still running version 2.2.10, but yes, our 3x Nexus 7 (2013)'s are running version 2.2.38 and this feature now no longer works.

If this is not known, is there anything I can do to help? Throw some logs your way or some such?

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

i am not sure it's a known issue or not, but it's ok, we don't need logs. we're preparing a major overhaul for the mobile app that is about to be released, and this will be functioning.

• Like 1

Dodgy Bob

i am not sure it's a known issue or not, but it's ok, we don't need logs. we're preparing a major overhaul for the mobile app that is about to be released, and this will be functioning.

Fantastic to hear!

Thanks for the heads up Luke  :)