Emby Theater

Luke

Koleckai Silvestri

Here was I did for me if anyone is interested.  I changed the size of the posters and made it scroll Vertically.  This allows me to use Page Up Page down to scroll.

I believe you would have to create a pull a request to have your code merged from your committed fork. But yes, very nice and I would be very interested in a Poster Wall that scrolled vertically.

Edited by Wayne Luke

nodiaque

Do you think an option to disable the onscreen keyboard could be implemented? I have a BT keyboard and it's really of no use for me. Also, at least, make the keyboard not show what you type when you enter your password! Having my password displayed on a 60" tv in front of everyone make it.... useless?

Another question. When using the Folders tab (view?),  it display black square on each of the folder. In Media Browser Classic, it display image I have put in the media browser folder. How can I put image to show there?

Thanks

Zaide_Chris

@@steelman1991, Yes there is number key based jumping but I have two grandparents that have issues seeing the numbers on the remote let alone the little letters under them I would very much like a jump list along the side of the screen (or along the top if the content is being horizontally scrolled) that could be navigated with the arrow keys in the default theme.

• Like 1

Koleckai Silvestri

I had the tile image problem. Had to add the images as Primary and Thumb to have them show properly.

space2001

536a9dd47e4eb_3.jpg

Here was I did for me if anyone is interested.  I changed the size of the posters and made it scroll Vertically.  This allows me to use Page Up Page down to scroll.

• Like 1

Got an update today and now I cannot playback local media. 

"Error in NowPlayingInfo.GetName():Object reference..."

I get a stop button and progress bar, but nothing happens, no response to stop button. 

Streaming trailers works. 

EDIT: Found out MP4 is working, MKV gives error.

Actually I don't know how long I've had this error, because I had MKV setup to open in external player, and now that madvr is working with gui/osd I turned off the external player. If I turn on external for mkv again it plays fine. 

Edited by KRA

Ghostm

Got an update today and now I cannot playback local media. 

"Error in NowPlayingInfo.GetName():Object reference..."

I get a stop button and progress bar, but nothing happens, no response to stop button. 

Streaming trailers works. 

EDIT: Found out MP4 is working, MKV gives error.

Actually I don't know how long I've had this error, because I had MKV setup to open in external player, and now that madvr is working with gui/osd I turned off the external player. If I turn on external for mkv again it plays fine. 

Do you get a crash log? or anything in your log?

I just seen the error but it was because i woke my pc and hit enter by accident and my network card was not ready yet and the log told me it could not connect to the server.

Edited by Ghostm

Space can you help with coding? Even some small bug fixes would help the group focus on the larger things.

Do you get a crash log? or anything in your log?

I just seen the error but it was because i woke my pc and hit enter by accident and my network card was not ready yet and the log told me it could not connect to the server.

I found the log, and I found the issue.

It's related to audio, since I cannot choose audio device in MBT it was set to wrong output. And trying to playback an AC3 audio to an audio device that doesn't support it resulted in this error. 

I've actually  had this issue before, I had forgotten about it. Really hoping for option to choose audio device in MBT.

Cannot play back the audio stream: the audio format is not supported.
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method)
  at MediaBrowser.Theater.DirectShow.InternalDirectShowPlayer.InvokeOnPlayerThread(Action action)
Edited by KRA

space2001

Space can you help with coding? Even some small bug fixes would help the group focus on the larger things.

Sorry, Luke don't know how much I can help right now. Wish I could since this would be more fun. Plus my object-c not that great right now.

Edited by space2001

mattyg8

How do I get MBT to rescan covers of movies on the EHS sometimes it wont show the covers but when I click on the movie it will bring it up on the next page

• Like 1

swhitmore

How do I get MBT to rescan covers of movies on the EHS sometimes it wont show the covers but when I click on the movie it will bring it up on the next page

I just got this again yesterday. I've had this issue in the past, but I thought it was fixed with an update. Deleting the local MBT cache was the only way to fix it last time.

jasonmcroy

Hey all, I wasn't sure where I should post this so I figured I would start here.

I am one of the people having constant trouble with video stutter using MBT. It has been frustrating as I want to use a player that uses LAV filters.

Anyway, today I re-installed MBT to give it another shot. The stutter issue was still there. HOWEVER, I changed the update section to get the Dev updates and immediately the update came.

I then went to play my test video that the stutter issue is most easily noticeable in and lo and behold, NO STUTTER!!!! It sounds great and looks great! I am going to keep playing with it tonight and watch some other videos but so far so good. 

Whatever you guys just did in the dev update fixed my issue at least. 

So, thanks because I know you guys have been working on this client for some time now and I know there is still a ways to go yet, but at least I can use it now!

-Jason

• Like 1

mombasa123

Ooh - I'll try tonight. I have updates in MBT set to Dev but haven't received any. Mind you I kinda gave up a few days ago and have been using JRiver. Will give ita spin today x'd fingers

Edit : Still not working for 1080p material with MadVR enabled. Back to XBMC & JRiver :(

Edited by mombasa123

Koleckai Silvestri

Normally loads in a couple of seconds for me. Never really timed it but it is usually available quickly.

lorac

How long do people find it normally takes MBT to load?  I find that sometimes it loads in a few seconds, but other times it seems to take almost a minute.

shaefurr

Mine takes between 1-30 seconds, this is after choosing a user profile. MBT loads up the login screen instantly, but after choosing a profile sometimes im stuck with a black screen for up to 30 seconds. Seems to happen the most right after a library scan.

This is running the server and MBT on the same machine.

Edited by shaefurr

Sven

Mine takes between 1-30 seconds, this is after choosing a user profile. MBT loads up the login screen instantly, but after choosing a profile sometimes im stuck with a black screen for up to 30 seconds. Seems to happen the most right after a library scan.

This is running the server and MBT on the same machine.

Could you post the log file? Maybe we can see something. :)

shaefurr

yeah next time an update rolls out and it happens ill post the log

Slouchmr

anyway of making the MBT to look exactly the same as web browser version.  I love the setup web browser has including how you can click on trailers and takes you to youtube and also when you playing the movie you can change the Audio and subtitles.

buddyweiser

I think you can currently change the audio and subtitles in the dev version.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Koleckai Silvestri

You can change the audio and subtitles in MBT. It is done by pressing I on the keyboard. Think it is * with the remote.