Missing posters in Collections created by Auto Box Sets Plugin

cw-kid
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

cw-kid

Hello

I just installed the Auto Box Sets plugin for Emby, which is great for automatically creating the collections based on TheMovieDB Collection IDs in the metadata!

Everything seems to be working well apart from in the Emby web GUI when I go in to a collection the poster images for the titles in that collection are not displayed.

However if I then click on to one of the films in the collection and then it opens up the page for that, then the poster image is being displayed here OK.

5553113e2c297_Collections1.png

55531152e5a2d_Collections2.png

• Like 1

cw-kid

Should probably also say I am using Emby server for Windows beta Version 3.0.5607.2 and the browser used was Chrome on a Windows 7 PC. Same in Internet Explorer as well. 

Thanks

Raff

Just wanted to chime in. I have the same issue and can add the IE browser on my XB1 does not display the images either.

I skimmed my logs and the only issues I see are related to my music collection (Picarding my music folder seems to have resulted in "Unable to find linked item" for stuff that moved). I was on the web client when the update hit yesterday, and I am pretty sure they were their before and then missing after Version 3.0.5607.2 was installed.

cw-kid

These poster images have been missing for me also in the last beta 3.0.5607.1 was it and before what I was on the stable version of the Emby server and they were missing on there also. 

Pretty sure this is a general web client or server issue.  I'll move over there so Luke can see.

Do the images show in any of the other apps?

cw-kid

The poster images for titles in collections show fine in Kodi media center with the Emby add-on for Kodi.

And the Android app when I go in to the Collections area currently says "No content available. Add media libraries through the Emby server dashboard.

But I am currently scanning in lots of new movies at the moment so could be related to that, will check it again later.

Thanks

AdrianW

I have three manually created collections (containing just TV shows) and I've noticed that today (on 3.0.5610.43036) none of the posters are showing in the WebUI but they do show in MBC and MBT.

Deathsquirrel

Same here with server 3.0.5607.2 using Firefox.  Happens with collections from the plugin and collections created manually through the web ui.

• Like 1

FrostByte

Not just you :)  Missing here also in the web client, though I can see them in the Samsung app

micro666

Same here. They were working the other day in the Web Client, but since a recent update in the last couple of days the movie posters for collections are no longer showing.

Loving Emby by the way, since being introduced to it a couple of months back by ScottIsAFool :-)

cw-kid

The Collection poster images are working on the Android app OK just not in the web browsers.

lloydcodrington

Hi All,

I have installed the Collections pluging and everything seemed to be working fine with it building all the various collections, downloading the correct images and them displaying in WMC.  However when I use my browser to search the collections library the images for the individual titles are not being displayed for any of the collections.

This is something that has only just started and so I think it was on the day I updated to the latest version 3.0.5607.2  I've attached a screenshot example of what's happening.

I have tried to rectify the issue by deleting the collection cache and data after uninstalling the plugin.  But the same problem returned when I reinstalled it and allowed it to rebuild the collections.

I've even deleted and rebuilt a collection manually adding the individual titles but still the problem persist.

Please can you advice?

Regards

Lloyd

post-9349-0-41298600-1431648702_thumb.png

• Solution

It's resolved for the next release. It's purely in the web client so other apps should be fine.

• Like 3

cw-kid

Can confirm this issue is fixed in the DEV version 3.0.5613.20788 I am now running!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
mata7

luke im having this same problem but from http://app.emby.media/ poster images for the titles in that collection are not displayed , if i log in local it work fine Version 3.0.5621.2

​i dint want 2 open a new topic with same problem

The hosted web client is always on the release of the server and the fix is in beta.