MB Classic NEO question

Syztemlord
Go to solution Solved by CBers,

Syztemlord

Hi,

I've got a few questions on how I can configure NEO in MB Classic if anyone can help.

1. Can I change the default view for all items to be the Details view?

2. I have icons for Collection folders/Genres etc, but the Trailers icons is not showing up.  Instead It just shows the Coverart picture.  I have all the folder.png in the correct directory's, any ideas why it's not showing?

3. How do I change the size of the collection icons

4. Can I stop banners from showing, can't seem to find an option to turn them off.

5. How can I get my custom backdrops to show on the home collections page?  (I have EHS off)

I've just upgraded to MB3 after using MB2 for years.  Impressed so far but just need a little help to get it working perfectly.

Thanks in advance  :)

Edited by Syztemlord

• Solution
CBers

Bear in mind that NEO is not supported any longer and doesn't include all of the newest MBC features, so it might be time to choose a new theme.

I have used NEO in MB2 & MBC, but I have recently switched to another theme, namely SubDued.

• Like 1

Syztemlord

Bear in mind that NEO is not supported any longer and doesn't include all of the newest MBC features, so it might be time to choose a new theme.

I have used NEO in MB2 & MBC, but I have recently switched to another theme, namely SubDued.

Thanks, I'll take a look!