Seasons/Episodes missing from Kodi

kolbasz

kolbasz

Since adding runtime data I realized a ton of shows missing seasons folders .

Logs attached, 2 of the many shows, Games of Thrones and Hawaii Five-O

Metadata verified and the season numbers are there, so I am not thinking that is it.  Especially because looking in the server web gui, the seasons are there.

kodi.log

Edited by kolbasz

Angelblue05

Did you try starting from scratch? Even deleting the databases myvideos90.db to see if it fixes the problem and adds the seasons with the initial scan?

If you started from scratch and it failed. Give us a few as I think marcelveldt might have found a lead.

Edited by Angelblue05

marcelveldt

@@kolbasz the seasons that are missing.. what season number do they have ? is it perhaps 0 or higher then 1000 ?

kolbasz

using my examples, they both have 5 seasons and show 1-5 in the metadata

I just checked kodi on my pc and the episodes are there.  The setup where they are not is OSMC on the pi2 (I wanted to test osmc vs openelec, but still kodi)

So, tonight I will install openelec and emby and verify the episodes appear.  However, that still would not answer why they are missing in the first place, but being beta, I will make it something to keep an eye on.

kolbasz

Who knows, after a clean install of openelec and emby, everything is there after the sync, so for now, this is a big nothing,

Angelblue05

Hehehe :)

It happens, the best you can do is keep an eye on it. If you can't seem to replicate it, it usually means it's been fixed or fixed itself somehow.... like magic!  :ph34r:

kolbasz

Haha not at all. It's very hard work. :)

So true. You guys have been killing it lately. I must have got in in the way beginning.

0.0.31 must have been the start, getting it going, then 0.0.33 and since 0.1.0 upgrades have been cranking out. Couldn't believe when last night I saw 0.1.7 already. All in line a weeks time, awesome work.

• Like 1