FR: Server Collections/boxset plugin - Show Missing

ginjaninja

ginjaninja

Not sure if this is the role of server or plugin..

Would be great if the missing functionality could be extended to collections.

I find it interesting that movies are part of a collection i wasnt aware of..and it would be great to see the metadata for those other movies from within the emby ui.

Also there are some familiar collections where only the first was good but its still interesting to see actors / dates / directors of the missing parts.

Missing titles could have their own folder repository in the metadata folder structure for easy rebuilds..and removed from said structure when found in a normal media folder..because the user has added to library.

Thanks for considering.

• Like 11

• 5 months later...
Koleckai Silvestri

I do this manually now with a "Worklist" library. A little automation on a per user basis would be helpful.

• Like 1

Vidman

This should be/would need to be a function of the autoboxset plugin as it is only makes sense for collections that have that information available

• Like 1

Maybe but the server would first have to support the concept of a missing movie. I don't believe we have that now.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
MORPHEUS

Is it possible to get a report which films are missing from a collection (officials with metadata)?

For example

in The Lord of the Rings- if you have the 1st and 2nd then the report will list the 3rd.

you are missing :

The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King - 2003 - tt0167260