After ROC Plugin Update - MBC will not start

JohnnyM

Just a bit more info, attempted to delete crystal with ROC open, and windows complained the font was in use.  Installed ELECTROLIZE.TFF as a local font didnt help.  Looked through the mcmls, no paths in there, so I assume its buried in the DLL.

So in conclusion!   If you have this issue, try downloading Crystal Theme trial!  It should put the needed file in the right place for a quick fix until the 2 themes can be separated again.

riverboat2001

Hi,

I'm having the same issue as the others here. I've rolled back for now, but please can you send me the working version...\cheers

Lee, after weekends offer with crystal and roc i have installed along with roc, crystal theme and i didn't have any issue in login screen with roc, BUT after i uninstal crystal's trial and try again to login with Roc i get the same message i get before install Crystal.

Of course after several attempts i finaly get in.

So, i think it has something to do which is relative to both themes.

leedavies

@@leedavies do you have a fix for this going out soon? 

Yes.  Have updates for both plugins which, as the guys above have confirmed, fix the problems.  Final tests are being run now.  I think we're pretty much good to go.  I was gonna put it out as a beta, but there's been a lot of testing and all is well.

Within a couple of hours, it will be up.  I'm rolling back using DisplayPrefs.CustomParams because, as folks have posted, view setting inheritance isn't working for them, so I'm rolling back to the old model for now.

leedavies

As a bonus... Crystal now has an option to do the cover opening/disc spinning animation as currently, or instead the ROC-style disc rolling in from the side and spinning on item change.

The roll-in from the side effect only works in Coverflow an Thumb strip views for now, as there's little room on-screen for it elsewhere.