ROC 1.0.8.2 **NOW LIVE** FREE PREVIEW WEEKEND

leedavies

leedavies
  • Backdrop enable/disable now working correctly
  • Backdrop initial load delay fixed
  • Fix for issue reported navigating into a home movie episode HOPEFULLY solves the problem
  • Support for free preview weekend

Enjoy the free 48-hour preview!!!

• Like 1

When starting MBC and then quickly go to a collection, I get registration error message..if you wait a while, it does not happen..

In detail view, the numbers are not still not showing in the list

In detail view, when scrolling, the focus box is not in sync with the bold title in the list. Cosmetic, but looks weird

Feature Request: With the Thumbs.jpg being the default in detail view, can you add an option to not show the folder.jpg? This is overdoing it a little on the movie title

After updating I get this error and can not longer start ROC.

Exception Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.HostLoadException: Error while attemping to load: 'resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/Page#PageROC'.
 Details:
  resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/ImageButton(21): Library 'Font' does not contain a resource called "f:L_Medium". 
  resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/MenuView: Unable to load 'resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/ImageButton'. 
  resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/ContextMenu: Unable to load 'resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/MenuView'. 
  resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/Page: Unable to load 'resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/ContextMenu'. 

bij Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.Host.OnPreInitialize()
   bij Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker()
   bij Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.NewUiZone.DeliverInitializations()
   bij Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.NewUiZone.ImplementUiTask(UiTask task, Object param)
   bij Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UiZone.ProcessUiTask(UiTask task, Object param)
   bij Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UiSession.ProcessInitialization()
   bij Microsoft.MediaCenter.Queues.Dispatcher.MainLoop(Queue queue)
   bij Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UIDispatcher.MainLoop(Queue queue, LoopCondition condition)
   bij MediaCenter.Extensibility.Host.Main(String[] args)

Rolled back to 1.0.8.0

Same here on opening of MBC with ROC as theme 10.8.2 // W8.1 x64

Exception Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.HostLoadException: Error while attemping to load: 'resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/Page#PageROC'. Details: resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/ImageButton(21): Library 'Font' does not contain a resource called "f:L_Medium". resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/MenuView: Unable to load 'resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/ImageButton'. resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/ContextMenu: Unable to load 'resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/MenuView'. resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/Page: Unable to load 'resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/ContextMenu'. at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.Host.OnPreInitialize() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.NewUiZone.DeliverInitializations() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.NewUiZone.ImplementUiTask(UiTask task, Object param) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UiZone.ProcessUiTask(UiTask task, Object param) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UiSession.ProcessInitialization() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.Queues.Dispatcher.MainLoop(Queue queue) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UIDispatcher.MainLoop(Queue queue, LoopCondition condition) at MediaCenter.Extensibility.Host.Main(String[] args)

5287c94d84e89_ROC.jpg

coolspot

had the same problem, didn't check the logs but mb3 classic wouldn't open, rolling back fixed the problem.

Using Windows 8.1x64 also, but not sure if that's relevant

3.0.5068.31523 Server

3.0.93.0 Classic

Edited by coolspot

mboehler

So far it has been working fine for me as well.  I wonder what the difference is?  If it matters, I am running Windows 7, 64bit.  And I have MB Server version 3.0.5061.25570 and MB Classic version 3.0.90.0 B11-3.1.

I have the same issue but after made a clean uninstall including delete ROC folder such the ROC.XML file,re install again and restart the server...it works fine.

• Like 1

I have the same issue but after made a clean uninstall including delete ROC folder such the ROC.XML file,re install again and restart the server...it works fine.

Doesn't work for me. Keeps crashing.

I have had no crash on both Win 7- 32 and Win 8.1-64. It maybe interaction with other plugins:

On the server I have: Trailers, Genre Clean-up and CoverArt.

On my clients, I have only themes

• Like 1

Noticed a cosmetic bug in 1.0.8.2. Clearart is not showing in any view. instead it always shows the collection art if there is clearart available. This bug is also in 1.0.8.0

Edited by ronvp

leedavies

I think the problem is the fonts file not updating correctly.  Stop your MB server, delete the Fonts_DoNotEdit.mcml file and start the MB server again.

A few fonts changed name from things like L_Medium to ROC_Medium.  As a useless bit of trivia, the original name for Crystal was "Leeway", which is where the L_ prefix came from.

leedavies

Noticed a cosmetic bug in 1.0.8.2. Clearart is not showing in any view. instead it always shows the collection art if there is clearart available. This bug is also in 1.0.8.0

Cheers Ron, will look into this one.  Very odd.

leedavies

had the same problem, didn't check the logs but mb3 classic wouldn't open, rolling back fixed the problem.

Using Windows 8.1x64 also, but not sure if that's relevant

3.0.5068.31523 Server

3.0.93.0 Classic

See my post re deleting your Fonts xml file.

leedavies

Same here on opening of MBC with ROC as theme 10.8.2 // W8.1 x64

Exception Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.HostLoadException: Error while attemping to load: 'resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/Page#PageROC'. Details: resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/ImageButton(21): Library 'Font' does not contain a resource called "f:L_Medium". resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/MenuView: Unable to load 'resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/ImageButton'. resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/ContextMenu: Unable to load 'resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/MenuView'. resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/Page: Unable to load 'resx://ROC/ROC.Resources/ContextMenu'. at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.Host.OnPreInitialize() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.ViewItem.PreInitializeTreeWorker() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.NewUiZone.DeliverInitializations() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.NewUiZone.ImplementUiTask(UiTask task, Object param) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UiZone.ProcessUiTask(UiTask task, Object param) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UiSession.ProcessInitialization() at Microsoft.MediaCenter.Queues.Dispatcher.MainLoop(Queue queue) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UIDispatcher.MainLoop(Queue queue, LoopCondition condition) at MediaCenter.Extensibility.Host.Main(String[] args)

5287c94d84e89_ROC.jpg

See my post below re deleting your fonts file and letting it recreate.

I think the problem is the fonts file not updating correctly.  Stop your MB server, delete the Fonts_DoNotEdit.mcml file and start the MB server again.

A few fonts changed name from things like L_Medium to ROC_Medium.  As a useless bit of trivia, the original name for Crystal was "Leeway", which is where the L_ prefix came from.

Did this and reinstalled ROC but still having the error. Even after rolling back the first time i open ROC I get the same error but the second time ROC opens.