Emby Running on Radxa Rock

michael_sutherland

michael_sutherland

Hi All, 

Spent the last couple of days trying to set up Emby on a Radxa Rock. So far i have done really well. Found a lot of bumps in the road having to compile a lot of Emby dependencies from scratch. I will post all my steps on here as soon as i am finished but i have come across two errors and was hoping somebody could help. 

When i start emby on the radxa over ssh i recieve the following two errors:

#ERROR 1

Error, ImageMagick, Error loading webp:
        *** Error Report ***
        Version: 3.0.5597.1
        Command line: /opt/mediabrowser/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -ffmpeg /root/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /root/bin/ffprobe
        Operating system: Unix 3.0.36.0
        Processor count: 4
        64-Bit OS: False
        64-Bit Process: False
        Program data path: /opt/mediabrowser/ProgramData-Server
        Mono: 4.0.1 (tarball Tue Apr 28 12:05:30 UTC 2015)
        Application Path: /opt/mediabrowser/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe
        no encode delegate for this image format `PNG' @ error/constitute.c/WriteImage/1167
        ImageMagickSharp.WandException
          at ImageMagickSharp.WandCore`1[imageMagickSharp.MagickWand].CheckError (Boolean status) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at ImageMagickSharp.MagickWand.SaveImage (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at Emby.Drawing.ImageMagick.ImageMagickEncoder.TestWebp () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I have tried installing webp but the error still persists...

#ERROR 2
Error, HttpServer, Exception loading certificate: /opt/mediabrowser/ProgramData-Server/ssl/cert_9c31b7884ea5475c8687970fc5996297.pfx
        *** Error Report ***
        Version: 3.0.5597.1
        Command line: /opt/mediabrowser/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -ffmpeg /root/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /root/bin/ffprobe
        Operating system: Unix 3.0.36.0
        Processor count: 4
        64-Bit OS: False
        64-Bit Process: False
        Program data path: /opt/mediabrowser/ProgramData-Server
        Mono: 4.0.1 (tarball Tue Apr 28 12:05:30 UTC 2015)
        Application Path: /opt/mediabrowser/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe
        Input data cannot be coded as a valid certificate.
        System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException
          at Mono.Security.X509.X509Certificate.Parse (System.Byte[] data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at Mono.Security.X509.X509Certificate..ctor (System.Byte[] data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate2.Import (System.Byte[] rawData, System.String password, X509KeyStorageFlags keyStorageFlags) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate2.Import (System.String fileName, System.String password, X509KeyStorageFlags keyStorageFlags) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate2..ctor (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointListener.LoadCertificateAndKey (System.Net.IPAddress addr, Int32 port, System.String certificateLocation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        InnerException: System.IndexOutOfRangeException
        Array index is out of range.
          at Mono.Security.ASN1..ctor (System.Byte[] data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at Mono.Security.X509.X509Certificate.Parse (System.Byte[] data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any help would be much appreciated

Mike

michael_sutherland

Just for clarification: 

the Radxa Rock Specs are as follows:

Model: ROCK PRO(Mid 2014)
CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 quad core @ 1.6Ghz
Memory: 2GB DDR3 @ 800Mhz
Storage: 8GB Nand Flash, Micro-SD SDXC up to 128GB
GPU: Mali400-mp4@533Mhz, OpenGL ES 2.0
Digital Video: HDMI 1.4 up to 1080p@60hz
Analog Video: AV output
Network: LAN 10/100M Ethernet port
WIFI: 150Mbps 802.11b/g/n with antenna
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
Audio: S/PDIF, headphone jack
USB HOST: 2 USB 2.0 standard A type
Serial: Serial Console for debugging
IR Support: self defined IR remote

So far i have compiled the following from scratch:

Mono
SQLite3
MediaInfo
ImageMagick
FFMpeg with all required encoders

Operating system is Debian Wheezy

everything seems to be running ok except the two errors. Emby still runs but experiancing issues when performing some tasks on the web interface. 

i have extracted emby to /opt/mediabrowser

the one thing i havent done is create a mediabrowser user/group and set the file/folder permissions. is this required?? (that may sound dumb)

Many thanks to anyone that can help

michael_sutherland

Thanks (if that's not sarcastic, lol)

Any help on the errors?

you'd have to give more info about the problem you're experiencing

michael_sutherland

Intermittent crashing causing the rada to actually reboot. Does emby keep a log? Where is it?

thefirstofthe300

The cryptography exception is generally seen when using Mono 3.2.8. If you are using that version you will want to upgrade to Mono 3.6 or higher (but 3.12 is NOT recommended due to bugs that were introduced in that version of Mono).

The ImageMagick exception seems to mean that you don't have ImageMagick compiled with PNG enabled. What is the output of "convert -list configure"?