Boxsets Sync DB too slow/

Smaky

Smaky

I have two Kodi boxes on my home network. One on a Raspberry Pi 2 and the other on a Windows 8.1 PC. I have noticed that upon boot of both of them a Sync DB will occur. However, when processing collections and TV shows they both take a large amount of time to the point that it seems the update is not progressing.

On the Pi 2 I have left it on for two days with the Sync DB running. It will not progress at some point during collections processing. The same happens with the PC (although it normally is faster and woul seem to progress a bit more).

Is there a particular reason boxsets may not be progressing? 

Angelblue05

Can you post your Kodi log? That's the only sure way to tell - However yes the boxsets process is fairly slower to sync than anything else. Do you have alot of collections/boxsets? 

Smaky

Where can I found the Kodi log? My collection includes 100 items. However, what really puzzles me is that Kodi seems to be struck. Even if I hit cancel in the Sync DB dialog (I have setup it to show a dialog) it will take forever to cancel if it has already got to the point it was not progressing. All I am left to do is to close Kodi (on the PC) or restart the box (ofr the Pi2).

Edit: BTW, this also happens sometimes with the TV Shows (I have about a hundred shows)... but I have never seen this happening with Movies (which is quite large with about 1300 titles).

Edited by Smaky