Music Playlists acting weird if there is a duplicate

jamvids

jamvids

Hi, I don't know how to clearly explain this, but if I have accidentally put duplicates in my massive playlist the second instance of the duplicate will play the track below it in the list. If that makes sense. May be a hindrance when syncing with android.

jamvids

This is weird now too, didn't use to do this, my playlist is 700 tracks long, if i have the filter at 200 and go to the next page, it plays the tracks from the previous 200

FrostByte

I've seen this before also.  I had a song in a playlist twice and if I selected any song after the duplicate it always highlighted the song I wanted, but actually played the next track.  Everything was off by one and it just kept doing this to the end of the playlist.  Took me awhile to figured it out.  My playlist is reaching 1500, so it really bugged me

FrostByte

Yes it was painfully slow.  I've deleted the duplicate with notepad now so it may be the size of the playlist too

jamvids

Yeah, that's what I thought, but it didn't use to be that slow, then I added to it a bit later and it was all of a sudden slow. Oh well these things happen, maybe one day I will go back on and hey presto back to normal.